[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Android in gacha but no heart in Reboot

BeefBeef
Reactions: 2,560
edited April 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Reboot recently have gachapon now, but in the prize pools, there are androids but no heart. These androids are pretty much trash without a heart and there's no worth in crafting expiring hearts from profession. Can we get perma hearts from gacha or craftable perma hearts. Only perma heart reboot had were from events and last year maple fest giving Fairyroid heart.

Comments

• FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2019
    This is a slippery slope to pay to win. Androids do not provide stats, hearts do.
    Terrible idea.
  • BeefBeef
    edited May 2019
    Reboot already have p2w since pets
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited May 2019
    I actually have a heart without stats. Kinda weird, it is like really old also. So it is probably possible maybe to implement a heart that just enables the android without stats.
    Fuhreak
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited May 2019
    Beef wrote: »

Not really the same thing.
  • ToonSairToonSair
    Reactions: 420
    edited May 2019

There's ways to get pets without p2w, Hilla. They're not entirely p2w, they just make it a bit easier. They also give out pets during select events, and you can always kill bosses for Maple Points, and use those to buy the water of life. So I don't agree with them adding hearts to the Gacha, that needs to stay specifically cosmetics and chairs and such.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2019
    ToonSair wrote: »

There's ways to get pets without p2w, Hilla. They're not entirely p2w, they just make it a bit easier. They also give out pets during select events, and you can always kill bosses for Maple Points, and use those to buy the water of life. So I don't agree with them adding hearts to the Gacha, that needs to stay specifically cosmetics and chairs and such.

By the same logic, it would be ok if Nexon decides that Red and Black cubes will be sold only for NX in Reboot, because there are cubes that drop for free from bosses, and even Reds and Blacks can be obtained for free from the Reward Point Shop, Fairy Bros, and various events.
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2019
    AKradian wrote: »

By the same logic, it would be ok if Nexon decides that Red and Black cubes will be sold only for NX in Reboot, because there are cubes that drop for free from bosses, and even Reds and Blacks can be obtained for free from the Reward Point Shop, Fairy Bros, and various events.

Pets only have to be bought once. Cubes are never ending. Not the same thing.
  • BeefBeef
    edited May 2019
    The thing is there no alternative beside Wonderoid events which are exclusive to wondroids, and last year MapleFest gave out heart that can be claim in Reboot. There no reason Reboot gachapon should give an android that doesnt come with its own heart.
  • BeefBeef
    edited May 2019
    ToonSair wrote: »

I did mention that I either want hearts in gacha or a permanent craftable alternatives(f2p btw). All the previous hearts are powercrept out and are outdated compared to how much androids there are now