[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Mechanic secondary

ToonSairToonSair
Reactions: 420
edited May 2019 in Tech Support
Hey, my Mechanic on reboot : ForgotMeMech, is a burning character from last year, but I'm having an issue with the secondary. For some strange reason, the Lv. 60 secondary can't be unequipped. I can't double click it, drag and drop it, double click a different secondary, or drag and drop that secondary onto the slot. This means I'm missing out on some range because I'm unable to equip the Frozen secondary. Would appreciate some help.
MorningAfterSeven

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2019
    Complete your 4th job advancement, and then you'll be able to equip the Frozen secondary.
    MorningAfterSeven
  • ToonSairToonSair
    edited May 2019
    AKradian wrote: »
    Complete your 4th job advancement, and then you'll be able to equip the Frozen secondary.

Hate to admit, but it's already Lv. 140, so that's way past it.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2019
    You are unable to equip the regular lv 100 Magnum, either?
  • ToonSairToonSair
    edited May 2019
    Well, the main issue is the Lv. 60 one won't unequip. I try, and it just stays there. no error messages, nothing. I've tried In mech, out of mech, without gun equipped. just about anything I can think of.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2019
    ToonSair wrote: »
    Well, the main issue is the Lv. 60 one won't unequip. I try, and it just stays there. no error messages, nothing. I've tried In mech, out of mech, without gun equipped. just about anything I can think of.

Can you double-click the lv 100 secondary to swap it in for the lv 60 one?
  • ToonSairToonSair
    edited May 2019
    Nope, it doesn't swap out. the Lv. 60 is locked in for some reason, which keeps me from being able to equip the Lv. 100, or the Frozen one.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited May 2019
    Any sort of errors in chat when you try to unequip the level 60 magnum?

I would suggest trying to get in touch with nexon's live chat to see if they can help sort you out.
  • ToonSairToonSair
    edited May 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »

I would suggest trying to get in touch with nexon's live chat to see if they can help sort you out.

No messages. I tried live chat, they sent me here haha.
    MorningAfterSeven
  • MorningAfterSevenMorningAfterSeven
    Reactions: 1,125
    edited May 2019

Time to open a ticket in Support Center
    ToonSair
  • ToonSairToonSair
    edited May 2019

Time to open a ticket in Support Center

Tempted. buuuuuut, I don't actually play the mech that often. so it's not a huge deal if it doesn't get fixed anytime soon. In fact, I've been sitting on this issue for several months now. So you can see how much it actually matters to me haha, but it would still be nice to have fixed. :shrug:
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited May 2019
    I was able to unequip my own magnum while both mounted and dismounted from my mech. I was also able to double-click and swap the items normally.

Just to double-check, is your equip inventory full?
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited May 2019
    Neospector wrote: »
    I was able to unequip my own magnum while both mounted and dismounted from my mech. I was also able to double-click and swap the items normally.

Just to double-check, is your equip inventory full?

That shouldn't matter if you're trying to directly swap one magnum for another, no? At the very least, I don't think I've ever run into trouble swapping equips with a full inventory.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited May 2019
    That shouldn't matter if you're trying to directly swap one magnum for another, no? At the very least, I don't think I've ever run into trouble swapping equips with a full inventory.

I don't know, which is why I asked. If there is a problem that might cause it.
  • QcSandOfTimeQcSandOfTime
    Reactions: 870
    edited May 2019
    i might be mistaking but I remember having the same issue a while back and it was that u have to accept the one u received from checky like complete the quest or something. if u buy it from the shop it wont work . try that and hope it work =D
    ToonSair
  • ToonSairToonSair
    edited May 2019
    i might be mistaking but I remember having the same issue a while back and it was that u have to accept the one u received from checky like complete the quest or something. if u buy it from the shop it wont work . try that and hope it work =D

Okay, now that did work. Kind of a weird bug if you ask me. Though I don't remember buying the Lv. 60 one from the shop when I was training it, but that was a loooooong time ago haha. Thanks!
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited May 2019

Okay, now that did work. Kind of a weird bug if you ask me. Though I don't remember buying the Lv. 60 one from the shop when I was training it, but that was a loooooong time ago haha. Thanks!

Korean spaghetti, what're you gonna do? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯