[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.228 On Air: Glimpse of Joy Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

My character is stuck in the maid academy story

IndeInde
Reactions: 510
edited October 2016 in Bug Reporting
I was doing the portion of the 'Maid to Order' where I have to call Colette on the phone to ask about the backgrounds of the 4 girls, but when the phone call glitches out and I have to do the screen prompts, the game crashes. When I logged back into the game, I was still inside of the map with the phone (in the story). I clicked the phone again, and 2 of the girls names were there. I clicked one, and the game crashed again. I relogged, and cleared out the last name (and crashed). Now, I am stuck in this room with no way out. My character is stuck there and I can't play the game.

Please help?

Comments

• GimoGimo
    Reactions: 1,100
    edited October 2016
    It would be best to file a ticket to the support center in order to get zipped back to Henesys or something.
    gather
  • IndeInde
    Reactions: 510
    edited October 2016
    Gimo
    Gimo said:

It would be best to file a ticket to the support center in order to get zipped back to Henesys or something.
    I'll do that now. I wanted to make this visible to others though in case it happens to more people than just me. :)
    gather