[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

My character is stuck in the maid academy story

IndeInde
Reactions: 510
edited October 2016 in Bug Reporting
I was doing the portion of the 'Maid to Order' where I have to call Colette on the phone to ask about the backgrounds of the 4 girls, but when the phone call glitches out and I have to do the screen prompts, the game crashes. When I logged back into the game, I was still inside of the map with the phone (in the story). I clicked the phone again, and 2 of the girls names were there. I clicked one, and the game crashed again. I relogged, and cleared out the last name (and crashed). Now, I am stuck in this room with no way out. My character is stuck there and I can't play the game.

Please help?

Comments

• GimoGimo
    Reactions: 1,100
    edited October 2016
    It would be best to file a ticket to the support center in order to get zipped back to Henesys or something.
    gather
  • IndeInde
    Reactions: 510
    edited October 2016
    Gimo
    Gimo said:

It would be best to file a ticket to the support center in order to get zipped back to Henesys or something.
    I'll do that now. I wanted to make this visible to others though in case it happens to more people than just me. :)
    gather