[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Legends Return Bug

DebaucheryDebauchery
Reactions: 100
edited May 2019 in Bug Reporting
In The Legends Return, I can't hit any monster or player (So far I used So Gong and archer) and the monsters dont disappear when they die to other players. Eventually my screen shows like 100 monsters on the screen when there shouldn't be that many. Please help ; - ;

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited May 2019
    If you're on windows 8 or above, try doing a full shutdown. That usually clears up weird problems the game has.
  • DebaucheryDebauchery
    Reactions: 100
    edited May 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    If you're on windows 8 or above, try doing a full shutdown. That usually clears up weird problems the game has.

It didn't work :/
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited May 2019
    Ah hell, really? That's all I got idea-wise. Try asking around on discord, see if anyone else is experiencing the same issue.
  • RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited May 2019
    In case you are confusing a normal shutdown and full shutdown to be the same.

A full shutdown is done by holding shift when you press the shutdown button in the start menu, as there is a full list of bugs that occurs in Maple Story when your computer is on for more than 24 days (can be seen in the task manager window in the performance tab, normal shutdown does not reset this number that Maple Story uses in it coding).

Otherwise try repairing the game files (option in the Nexon launcher or steam)