[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

what is the class ????

komoyukomoyu
Reactions: 600
edited May 2019 in General Chat
https://i.imgur.com/baQMhqi.png

i was playing my phantom and was trying to steal some kills and then i got to this guy and his class was ??? is that a glitch or something?

Comments

• ShokunKaYoShokunKaYo
    Reactions: 1,470
    edited May 2019
    lol wth? Yeah looks like it's a bug or something. I just searched his ign on ranking, and he's a Shade.
    komoyu
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited May 2019
    "???" is the shade "beginner" job. The story goes you sacrifice your "time" to seal the black mage and then you wake up in fox point village on vulpes in grandis with absolutely no clue how you got there, not remembering your own name. The name "shade" is given to you by moonbeam.

That said, it technically is a glitch because, as far as I know, there's no legitimate way to get out of fox point village before being advanced to shade.
    komoyu
  • PlasmaBeanPlasmaBean
    Reactions: 1,280
    edited May 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    "???" is the shade "beginner" job. The story goes you sacrifice your "time" to seal the black mage and then you wake up in fox point village on vulpes in grandis with absolutely no clue how you got there, not remembering your own name. The name "shade" is given to you by moonbeam.

That said, it technically is a glitch because, as far as I know, there's no legitimate way to get out of fox point village before being advanced to shade.

There are some events that can let you leave, legitimately.
    komoyu
  • komoyukomoyu
    Reactions: 600
    edited May 2019
    i see thank you guys i was just so confused iv been playing the game for so long i though it might be an explore that has gotten to over level 100 with no classes i know that use to be called a level 100 citizen and that was super rare so i guess i was pretty close
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited May 2019
    komoyu wrote: »
    i see thank you guys i was just so confused iv been playing the game for so long i though it might be an explore that has gotten to over level 100 with no classes i know that use to be called a level 100 citizen and that was super rare so i guess i was pretty close

You're... kind of still wrong. Citizens are just jobless resistance characters.
    SlicedTime