[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Steam] Remove Region Lock

meikachanmeikachan
Reactions: 315
Hello everyone, I think the title mostly speaks for itself. I sent a ticket and was redirected here.
I'm from South America and I've played Maple on and off a few times over the years, ever since Bera was a fairly new server, but this is my first time posting in the forums.

I'd like to get back into the game, and I'd really like it if the Steam version of the game would remove its region lock. I'm not a fan of launchers and if the launcher version of the game is (mostly) international, there's no reason for the steam version to be region locked, it has been that way since it was introduced there IIRC.
I really enjoy the convenience of having a big part of my library on Steam and would like it if MapleStory could be part of that ^^.

I hope the thread can garner some attention and support from people who agree, and thank you for your time ^^.

Comments