[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Marvel Cosmetics & Reboot

JacobieJacobie
Reactions: 200
edited May 2019 in General Chat
I don't understand why after 3 years we still aren't allowed to redeem codes for cosmetic items from Marvel in reboot. I like to gamble and spin that wheel but it feels bad not being able to use the cosmetic items.

Please look into allowing us to redeem things like style boxes & face / hair coupons.

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited May 2019
    Easier to blanket-deny everything than to set up specific exceptions. See: Belgian players circa two-ish months ago when they, on reboot, lost the ability to buy cubes and circulators. With mesos.
    Jacobie
  • RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited May 2019
    Probably cause you are one of the very few people to suggest it but did not get any traction.
    Jacobie
  • AlexUshimatoAlexUshimato
    Reactions: 770
    edited May 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    Easier to blanket-deny everything than to set up specific exceptions. See: Belgian players circa two-ish months ago when they, on reboot, lost the ability to buy cubes and circulators. With mesos.

More than likely this. Too much extra effort to either give us just cosmetics (which doesn’t make sense to me cause it’s just more money in their pocket), or to give us Marvel Machine for an insane amount of mesos (100bil for one roll?).
    Jacobie
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited May 2019
    Maybe they will just throw them into the Reboot version of Gacha :T
    FuhreakJacobie
  • JacobieJacobie
    Reactions: 200
    edited May 2019
    Hopefully they will look into this idea. There are certain things I don't seem the adding to gacha like face/hair coupons. It would be nice to be able to redeem those things.