[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Scania is dead?

TerrorcitaTerrorcita
Reactions: 400
edited May 2019 in General Chat
Hey there guys!!! im returning just asking is scania totally dead or someone still play there or is better to move to Bera or Reboot? if i have to move, could someone help me and which server did u recommend to me... thanks and sorry for my english

Comments

• IcydropIcydrop
    Reactions: 655
    edited May 2019
    Eventually there is going to a be a world merge. So it will become one of the two worlds anyways.

Source: http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/48198/updated-may-17-maple-memo-v204-status-update-may-17
    During the Q&A session on stage last Saturday at MapleStory Fest, one of the things we briefly mentioned was that we plan to have a world merge this year. The reason we couldn’t reveal any more details until now was because we were still discussing our overall roadmap for this year, and weren’t sure yet when this world merge would take place. A change as large as this takes a considerable amount of work and testing, and we needed to ensure that we could realistically achieve these goals within the year. One of the other considerations we needed to make was that for this world merge, we wanted to not just create bigger alliances, but to essentially merge alliance worlds so that each world will become one single world.

For this world merge, we plan to merge the following alliances into two new worlds:

New World #1

Broa
    Khani
    Galicia
    Renegades
    Arcania
    Zenith
    El Nido
    Demethos
    New World #2

Windia
    Mardia
    Yellonde
    Bellocan
    Chaos
    Kradia
    Nova
    Terrorcita
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited May 2019
    @Icydrop Scania is actually not joining one of the Merged worlds, so it will remain as is after the merge.

To OP: Id recommend Reboot as I or others can definitely help you start out with boss carries and friendly guilds...but I am a little biased as a Reboot player. If you chose Bera, I'm sure people would help you out too, although I can't say for sure.
    Terrorcita
  • TerrorcitaTerrorcita
    Reactions: 400
    edited May 2019
    @Petalmagic sure bro then i will move to play to reboot... could u tell me ur IGN to add u please and thanks...

@Icydrop i check that news but i still thinking like Petalmagic... thanks anyways for answer me :D
  • IcydropIcydrop
    Reactions: 655
    edited May 2019
    Oops, I think Petal magic is right about that, my bad
  • DeadlierDeadlier
    Reactions: 800
    edited March 2021
    Petalmagic wrote: »
    @Icydrop Scania is actually not joining one of the Merged worlds, so it will remain as is after the merge.

To OP: Id recommend Reboot as I or others can definitely help you start out with boss carries and friendly guilds...but I am a little biased as a Reboot player. If you chose Bera, I'm sure people would help you out too, although I can't say for sure.

really? is there anything going to be done in the future because since I came back playing on and off scania seems to be dead and even much dead compare to 2012.

And no way I'm going to start all over again on another world and progress everything again. that's soo dumb of nexon.
  • DeadlierDeadlier
    Reactions: 800
    edited March 2021
    I'm trying to do some daily boss for Mesos due to my loss in an incident of an item and it takes hours or mins to get into queue for zakum or horntail.
    Guess should give up.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2021
    Please don't necro-bump a two-year-old thread.
This discussion has been closed.