[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Infernal Concussion is boring

DuskGuardDuskGuard
Reactions: 1,465
edited May 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Title says it all, even with the upcoming changes (making it able to be cast in air), it'll still feel clunky and boring to use. The skill is very one dimensional and isn't that nice to look at. In all actuality i'd rather have an inferior mobbing ability such as dual blade's 4th job skill than this thing.

What I'd much rather see is demon slayers getting an actual attack for their mobbing skill, like swinging their mace or something. Everything else I love, but infernal concussion kinda kills the class a little for me, as it's our main mobbing skill all throughout. I'd rather have demon avenger's mobbing skill because at least that looks cool.

Comments

• PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited May 2019
    As a DS main, I disagree in terms of "coolness". You can also just do Demon Impact/Demon Cry to mob if you are strong enough :T I don't think Concussion needs any changes except like...more damage tbh (does about half the dmg of Impact)
  • DuskGuardDuskGuard
    Reactions: 1,465
    edited May 2019
    Petalmagic wrote: »
    As a DS main, I disagree in terms of "coolness". You can also just do Demon Impact/Demon Cry to mob if you are strong enough :T I don't think Concussion needs any changes except like...more damage tbh (does about half the dmg of Impact)

I see, yeah unfortunately demon impact probably appeals to a lot of people so they won't change it. I just feel it's a bit bland.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited May 2019
    have you tried concussion with attack speed buffs? feels so nice to use