[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Changing Pink-Dotted Headband & Other Hats!!

HoolieHoolie
Reactions: 540
edited May 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hello,

I just recently got my hands on a Pink-Dotted Hairband and I am immensely disappointed. I would like for the game team to update the way that this equips. It looks just like the Ribbon Headband but instead of making your character look cute, my character's hair completely flattens. I've uploaded a few photos to compare the two. I'm 100% sure that not only will I, but the entire community, would love if they would equip the same way without making the hair flat, or having a bun/ponytail disappear.

Much thanks.

ilRVgbK.jpg
vJEArVJ.jpg
8EEB8mG.jpg
BeefKlaraPetalmagicSlicedTime
  1. Do you think they should be equipped the same way?4 votes
    1. hell yah
       100% (4 votes)
    2. hell nah
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• KlaraKlara
    Reactions: 3,385
    edited May 2019
    Can these hats also be updated please? :^)
    unknown.png

And I don't have any words for this detached ponytail:
    0%7D?showears=false&showLefEars=false&showHighLefEars=undefined&resize=2&name=&flipX=undefined
    HooliePetalmagic
  • CybunnyCybunny
    Reactions: 775
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2019
    I'd love to buy the 90 day flower crowns if it didn't mean my hair gets squashed underneath them, it's just flowers!
    Also the pink headband too, it's super cute.
  • KlaraKlara
    Reactions: 3,385
    edited May 2019
    This is from the official discord:
    unknown.png