[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

suggestion about lower tier bosses

LatemasterLatemaster
Reactions: 1,780
edited May 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
There are quite many "forgotten" bosses that nobody does except for some reward points every now and then. Back in the days even lower tier bosses gave rewards so after you could kill it you'd get the money invested in your gear back in some decent amount of time with boss rewards.
Well now you don't really need to invest tons of meso in most of the lower tier bosses but bosses like arkarium, hard hilla, normal magnus, hard Von Leon, normal empress, papulatus... are starting to be bit useless. For new players those bosses are quite hard actually and it costs a bit to get them down. But there really isn't any real rewards for doing those and after getting to cra/hellux/hmagn/cpap level those aren't worth even doing except for reward points and there's easier ways to get rew points than doing every boss every day.
And since the condensed crystals don't really give that much meso it would take ridiculous amounts of time to progress with those.
My suggestion is that those bosses drops (for some reason there's even plenty of psok-req stuff among those bosses drops) which have 1 meso value in npc, would have values of 1m-10m meso when selling to npc (that would give something like 100m/day). Like mechanator 2m, stone of eternal life 1m, novas 10m, VL accessories 5m and empress pieces 5m ea.
Well while i'm at it i would put tyrants for 50m-100m ea so those would have some value since with current nx rates the psok costs several times more than clean tyrants so ppl just boom/extract or drop them.
Also making cra pieces tradeable would be nice since some ppl want bad flame items for boom replacement and some need the end-game pro flame and since there's so many of those cra items on sale it takes forever to sell the extra items you get after opening those pieces for just some decent items. Atleast i haven't even bothered to open those pieces for long time since i already have cra on most of my mules and due to limited amount of slots in inventorys and AH i wouldn't even have storage place for the items and it would still take more than a year to sell all those items separately.

Comments

• TwilightHimeTwilightHime
    Reactions: 1,245
    edited May 2019
    Regarding the auction house selling problem, if you priced it low would they then be flying off the shelves?
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited May 2019
    Part of the problem is the content we have eliminated the old one, in KMS people still gather around Arkarium Pendant, VL's ring and maybe papulatus acessory, it's just useless here for the most part, so either they make changes to the bosses or nothing much could be done to make the bosses more viable.

If they made those changes(higher prices for the drop of bosses), bosses like Zk would be abused specially in Korea so unless it's for Reboot-only or maybe GMS-only, and the CRA eqps you get are treadeable anyway, but considering it's an old set maybe, it would be more plausible if they made top/bot set for Absolab and Arcane sets instead of pveralls.