[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.232 Blooming Forest Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Normal Cygnus Boss Solo for Evan

EvanTrinityEvanTrinity
Reactions: 985
edited May 2019 in General Chat
Hey

As u see im Evan main
And i was intresting to know how much range do i need for solo Normal Cygnus? At least for Evan, how does it works?
In my case, Im lvl 220 with 1.5m ~ 2m range that hit like 20m per line (if i remember well cuz i didnt check in the last time), Is that enough for Solo Normal Cygnus?

And also im intresting to know, How much Pieces for Armor & Weapon Normal Cygnus drop? How much higher is that than Easy Cygnus?

Comments

• ShippouShippou
    Reactions: 1,570
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2019
    You can kill her with that range, fairly easily.

she drops way more than easy.
    EvanTrinity
  • EvanTrinityEvanTrinity
    edited May 2019
    LittleTLK wrote: »
    You can kill her with that range, fairly easily.

she drops way more than easy.

If u say so I need to try 1 day
    And how much pieces for armor & weapon I can get from normal cygnus? Ik it higher than easy cygnus cuz all the time I did easy cygnus, it will be interesting
  • Penguinz0Penguinz0
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited May 2019
    Hey

As u see im Evan main
    And i was intresting to know how much range do i need for solo Normal Cygnus? At least for Evan, how does it works?
    In my case, Im lvl 220 with 1.5m ~ 2m range that hit like 20m per line (if i remember well cuz i didnt check in the last time), Is that enough for Solo Normal Cygnus?

And also im intresting to know, How much Pieces for Armor & Weapon Normal Cygnus drop? How much higher is that than Easy Cygnus?

Pretty sure you can solo C Vellum with that stat if you have a couple practices
    EvanTrinity
  • EvanTrinityEvanTrinity
    edited July 2019
    Penguinz0 wrote: »
    Hey

As u see im Evan main

Pretty sure you can solo C Vellum with that stat if you have a couple practices

No way
    I tried normal cygnus b4 few weeks ago and with Erda nova, 5th job skills elemental radiant, whyrm king breath and hyper skill I got half hop of normal cygnus and then I just failed