[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

ark cash

sakiaonosakiaono
Reactions: 610
Member, Private Tester
edited May 2019 in Bug Reporting
the permanent cash ark cloths are not trade able when there is no sign saying that i cant store them in my storage and i wanted to send them to my ark character but i cant due to it not able to send to my storage can you please fix this issue i would like to send the cash items to my ark i bought them by accident thinking i could use my ark character to recieve them through the cash shop but apparently that changed as well so if its not to much trouble can you make it so i can send the cash shop cloths to my storage if its not to much trouble thanks

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2019
    Cash clothing can never be put in regular storage.
    It can be put into Cash storage inside the Cash Shop, but Ark only shares that storage with Illium. To move items from any other class to Ark, you need to wait for a Cash Inventory Transfer event.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited May 2019
    This is not a bug; cash items from packages are not tradeable. Items from Premium Surprise Style boxes are tradable, however.
    I'm actually about 85% certain cash items cannot be put into storage at all, regardless of tradability, but I'm not completely sure.

Your best option is to wait for a cash inventory transfer event.
    You may be able to get a friend to help you out using the cash trade feature (having them hold the item for you and switching characters), but I cannot confirm this since I don't know if cash items from packages can be transferred using the cash trade.
  • sakiaonosakiaono
    Reactions: 610
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2019
    when is that or is it possible to get a refund so i can buy it back for my ark character