[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Bring Back CWKPQ

IvangoldIvangold
Reactions: 2,985
edited May 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
It's been 3 years, where is it man f4.
Beef

Comments

• MalvonMalvon
    Reactions: 1,340
    edited May 2019
    Sadly I do not see this content returning back to the game as much I would love to see it return. They seem to be on the fence on what prizes to hand out and updating the party quest story to match that of the Masteria Epic.
  • fidgetspinnerACEfidgetspinnerACE
    Reactions: 1,465
    edited May 2019
    Sadly I do not see this content returning back to the game as much I would love to see it return. They seem to be on the fence on what prizes to hand out and updating the party quest story to match that of the Masteria Epic.

I wish they didn't expand the story if they made it so lame. Instead of focusing on the 4 Grandmasters, Crimsonheart, or the Castle, it was about Subani's thot and time travel. That and they're trying to tie up all non-KMS stories together makes these "stories" incredibly extra and disappointing.

As far as getting CWKPQ back, every year it's not back makes me wonder why they took it out in the first place, it wasn't hurting anybody.
    PirateIzzyIvangoldBeefxparasite9
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited May 2019

I wish they didn't expand the story if they made it so lame. Instead of focusing on the 4 Grandmasters, Crimsonheart, or the Castle, it was about Subani's thot and time travel. That and they're trying to tie up all non-KMS stories together makes these "stories" incredibly extra and disappointing.

As far as getting CWKPQ back, every year it's not back makes me wonder why they took it out in the first place, it wasn't hurting anybody.

yea it would be more content for the game, yet they just remove, even more annoying would be if they revamped to make a lame version of it
  • fidgetspinnerACEfidgetspinnerACE
    Reactions: 1,465
    edited May 2019
    even more annoying would be if they revamped to make a lame version of it

Technically, they already did make a lame version of it through the Gollux version of Crimsonheart. I remember doing it with a few buddies to experience what it was like and it was as SOULLESS as you can imagine. No one lining up to do it, barely any information about it because it's as nothing as you can get.
    xparasite9
  • MalvonMalvon
    Reactions: 1,340
    edited June 2019
    Technically, they already did make a lame version of it through the Gollux version of Crimsonheart. I remember doing it with a few buddies to experience what it was like and it was as SOULLESS as you can imagine. No one lining up to do it, barely any information about it because it's as nothing as you can get

I always thought that quest was a pre-quest to be able to enter Gollux, but yeah it was just a bad as you mentioned it was. And now from looking back at old videos of the previous Crimsonwood Keep party quest which seemed to have so much thought and effort put into it, It is a sad shame to bury and remove such a quest from the public eye.

All they would have to do to bring it up to par is just allow any of job classes from any class as long as they are in the basic branch group to trigger in opening the job portals such as Kaiser being in the warrior branch being able to help with opening the warrior portal or Angelic Buster being able to help with the pirate portal stuff like that.

If they had a complaint about drops just keep it the same and allow the player to upgrade item in question by trading the item in for an improved version like lord pirate hat drop if they wanted to. and if they want to be creative maybe add a damage skin as a prize as well.
    xparasite9Ivangold