[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

PLEASE I'm begging you! I'll help!!!!!!!!!

littleking91littleking91
Reactions: 625
edited June 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hello, respected NX!
I KNOW RUSSIA is IP blocked from playing!!!
But it wasn't always.
And I spent thousands of hours and hundreds of dollars buying nx and playing maplestory!
And after a merge with GMS, you just block us completely??
Is it even legal?
I'm not requesting to give my money back, or NOTHING!
I understand that Russia does not cooperate much and have difficult laws,
BUT Believe ME IT IS A VERY perspective market!!! After all, we all want money! Tell your CEO that Russia will get him many profits!!
I speak many languages including Russian, I can even HELP YOU with dealing Russian laws and requirements!!!
Please, sir, unblock RUssia, or give me a unique account, so I can play maplestory from here, in Russia as I played 4 years ago!
I played at Kradia Europe maplestory!

LyedenWONDERGUY

Comments

• BluTF2BluTF2
    Reactions: 535
    edited June 2019
    [redacted]

Moderator note: Please do not suggest breaking the Terms of Service.
  • BluTF2BluTF2
    Reactions: 535
    edited June 2019
    also you should blame putin, not nexon
    Lyeden
  • littleking91littleking91
    edited June 2019
    BluTF2 wrote: »
    also you should blame putin, not nexon

Sir, I'm not blaming anyone. I'm sorry if it sounded that way.
    I'm also not suggesting of breaking terms of service.
    I just lost hundreds of dollars and weeks of playing and got emotional, it all sounded very harsh.

As you can see the headline of this post: I'm willing to help NX to make money at russian market. For FREE. Just for me to able to play maplestory.
    there is no law in Russia, that says "foreign MMORPG can't enter Russia"/ Just procedure is hard for foreigners and they don't want to bother much.
    But Russia is very perspective market for MMORPG such as maplestory!
    Then why not to do so? I'm willing to help for free!! What a gift from hell??!!
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2019
    The best you can do is bring it to Nexon's attention. Which you've done with this thread.
    It sucks for sure, but don't resort to begging for things.
    Try to move on the best you can, so that if it is never unbanned you'll be fine.

Hopefully Nexon will resolve whatever issue caused them to IP ban Russia.

HuskyDM
  • meikachanmeikachan
    Reactions: 315
    edited June 2019
    I doubt they'll notice or even do anything about this.
    I recently made a thread about how the Steam version of the game is region locked for regions that are otherwise available through the regular nexon launcher and it was largely ignored. This was all after sending tickets to Nexon and getting in touch with Steam support multiple times so I pretty much gave up, I guess I won't play.
    Most people and maybe even nexon only seem to really care about cash shop things and not having more players, it seems.
    WONDERGUY
  • littleking91littleking91
    edited June 2019
    meikachan wrote: »
    I doubt they'll notice or even do anything about this.
    I recently made a thread about how the Steam version of the game is region locked for regions that are otherwise available through the regular nexon launcher and it was largely ignored. This was all after sending tickets to Nexon and getting in touch with Steam support multiple times so I pretty much gave up, I guess I won't play.
    Most people and maybe even nexon only seem to really care about cash shop things and not having more players, it seems.

Totally agree. They are satisfied with their recent cash flow. But More and more games are coming out, and day will come, when they'll harshly regret that, they didn't pay needed attention to players from other regions.
    meikachan
  • bonuslevelbonuslevel
    Reactions: 800
    edited October 2019
    Tried to invite my friend in Russia to play thinking this game was entirely global, being a player since its release in Korea only to find out about the ban today and accepted it was a lost cause. Both of us looked for at least an explanation, and she pulled up it's something about sanctions against Russia, thx you sure showed them >_> I can never understand these
  • WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    Reactions: 3,370
    edited October 2019
    support for russian maplers
    "global"MS you good ?
    or is this because EMS shutdown? nexon NA and we stay out of politics
    not first time tho
    nexon did same to donald npc right after trump made to president chair
    they had so much time to go after useless npc just to change the name/look its not because of politic yea right