[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Meso Farming

KanejKanej
Reactions: 400
edited June 2019 in General Chat
I recently made a Kanna and its sitting at lvl160 rn. I was gonna stay in byebye but I switched and am trying to go for dds3 in twisted aqua. im not sure if I should continue that or create another Kanna and just farm at byebye and I need a suggestion. Im deperate for funding as my lvl 206 Ark is a little lacking in the range department. Clean: 600k and at Buffed: 740k-ish and Buffed (with bullet orb charge thing): 780k-840k (Depends). My gear has little to no epic pots and usually sitting at 10-40mil mesos so always broke. I already spent 2billion mesos on Kanna and not even ONE meso line for her inner ability. Not even a 5% so yeah... Would appreciate the help. If you can message or friend me in game for advice it'd be nice! IGN: MSLite

Comments

• KaijiYoshikawaKaijiYoshikawa
    Reactions: 710
    edited June 2019
    Kishin is getting nerfed in a couple of days, my advice to you is to go no life mode and farm as much as you can
    Kanej
  • KanejKanej
    Reactions: 400
    edited June 2019
    Kishin is getting nerfed in a couple of days, my advice to you is to go no life mode and farm as much as you can

Well uh Idk which map to farm on at level 160 so... If anyone has a map I could go to for level 160 Kanna