[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Can we get Royal Pets finally? Wisp’s Wonderberrys

SpiritFoxGamingSpiritFoxGaming
Reactions: 1,535
edited June 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
We've still yet to get any of them, KMS received them multiple times and also got them during the Pathfinder release.

They're called Wisp’s Wonderberries iirc, They're essentially Pets that work like Royal Hairstyles, They're just Rare/Hard to obtain special pets.

28d01732bbebf1488fa530192690eec5
263e9a6d7c3215d12c93f463a3fa4b08

direct image links in case they don't appear.
https://gyazo.com/28d01732bbebf1488fa530192690eec5
https://gyazo.com/263e9a6d7c3215d12c93f463a3fa4b08

Update - Found out as someone pointed out, These pets have Vac enabled on them. I'd still love to have them in-game, even if Nexon removed the Vac ability... that way they're usable in Reboot as well.

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited June 2019
    Those aren't the "comes with legit item-vac" pets are they?
  • OccireOccire
    Reactions: 1,935
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »

No, it's the system on top of them, Luna Crystals, that let you get an item vac pet. Luna Crystals let you combine two pets from Wonderberries to create a new pet that may be in the limited pool of pets with item vac.

And I don't see the point in Wonderberries, we already get the pets through different methods, like random pet boxes (usually in Reboot, and also basically the same thing, though admittedly, with a larger pool), or just straight up selling them directly, like Glodeer pets, which were in the cash shop for individual purchase last December.
  • SpiritFoxGamingSpiritFoxGaming
    Reactions: 1,535
    edited June 2019
    Occire wrote: »
    Aggraphine wrote: »

No, it's the system on top of them, Luna Crystals, that let you get an item vac pet. Luna Crystals let you combine two pets from Wonderberries to create a new pet that may be in the limited pool of pets with item vac.

And I don't see the point in Wonderberries, we already get the pets through different methods, like random pet boxes (usually in Reboot, and also basically the same thing, though admittedly, with a larger pool), or just straight up selling them directly, like Glodeer pets, which were in the cash shop for individual purchase last December.

Wait.. they have Item Vac? LMAO wtf Nexon.
    I still want these pets... maybe just remove that ability?

P.S. We don't actually receive all the pets though, That's my problem. as far as I know, Pets from the Wonderberries have not shown up in GMS... EVER. Even inside the Reboot Pet Boxes or w/e, Those "Rare Permanent Pets" from the Boxes are just normal pets we've seen and had ingame for years. iirc there are Pets in KMS we've never received and they've out for years.
  • OccireOccire
    Reactions: 1,935
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2019
    Wait.. they have Item Vac? LMAO wtf Nexon.
    I still want these pets... maybe just remove that ability?

P.S. We don't actually receive all the pets though, That's my problem. as far as I know, Pets from the Wonderberries have not shown up in GMS... EVER. Even inside the Reboot Pet Boxes or w/e, Those "Rare Permanent Pets" from the Boxes are just normal pets we've seen and had ingame for years. iirc there are Pets in KMS we've never received and they've out for years.

They don't have item vac. Only certain pets gotten through Luna Crystals, which combine Wonderberry pets, do.

Like I said before, we got Glodeer pets last December, and then we've also gotten Cube Puppy/Kitty/Hamster in March, Cloud Fairy pets in January, the Microslime and Microyeti pets were in mysterious Easter baskets back in April, along with the Bunny Bun pet for sale directly, and they tossed the Mastema pet in the Maplefest Attendee Box.

We haven't gotten all pets that were ever in Wonderberries, but we've gotten a lot of them, and some for sale directly too, which is much better. I'd suggest if there's a specific pet you want, you should bring it up in the Cash Shop suggestions thread.

So, here are all the Wonderberry sets, up until the Adventure patch, which we are just starting, and what we've gotten so far:

First Set:
    Forest Friends Set: Never released for sale, but does exist as a special prize for certain boxes, like the Adventure Pre-registration Pet Box.
    Thorny Buddy Set: Unreleased.
    Microslime: Mysterious Easter Basket (April 2019)
    Microyeti : Mysterious Easter Basket (April 2019)

Second Set:
    Glodeer Set: Direct Sale (December 2018)
    Egg Set: Unreleased
    Mastema: Maplefest Attendee Box (May 2019)
    Baby Kemdi: Unreleased

Third Set:
    Cloud Fairy Set: Direct Sale (January 2019)
    Monster Cars Set: Unreleased
    Salmon Sushi: Unreleased
    Peppy Slime: Unreleased

Fourth Set:
    Snowflurry Pets: Unreleased
    Cube Animal Pets: Direct Sale (March 2019)
    Lil' Loafer: Unreleased
    Bunny Bun: Direct Sale (April 2019)