[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Fury totem -> Unscheduled maintenancy

TimeehTimeeh
Reactions: 400
edited June 2019 in General Chat
I had a Fury totem on when the Unscheduled maintenance was announced, will this be compensated? 2k reward points is quite a lot.

Comments

Reactions: 735
    edited June 2019
    Timeeh wrote: »
    I had a Fury totem on when the Unscheduled maintenance was announced, will this be compensated? 2k reward points is quite a lot.

Fast and easy way to get Reward Points is via MapleStory M You get, You can get 100 Reward Points per quest thing so in total you can get at least 1k per day in MapleStory M plus the 50 Reward Points you can get in MapleStory doing Dailies.

My Advice is to stock up on Reward Points, Only downfall is you can only buy 15 per month.
    I know that doesn't answer your question but likely they won't compensate for it.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited June 2019
    2600 wrote: »
    Timeeh wrote: »

Fast and easy way to get Reward Points is via MapleStory M You get, You can get 100 Reward Points per quest thing so in total you can get at least 1k per day in MapleStory M plus the 50 Reward Points you can get in MapleStory doing Dailies.

My Advice is to stock up on Reward Points, Only downfall is you can only buy 15 per month.
    I know that doesn't answer your question but likely they won't compensate for it.

Unless it's changed in the past ~6 months, you get 500 per day from maple m.
    Reactions: 735
    edited June 2019
    Aggraphine might be 500 I don't keep track normally I redeem mine after the second day. So I have the day before and the same day worth of reward points.
    Either way 500 Reward Points a day is good with the dailies.