[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Perma or not

Braman96Braman96
Reactions: 400
edited June 2019 in General Chat
I just got an albatross pet package from the pathfinder microsite additional reward pet box. It says 90 days duration for the pet. Is it a permanent pet? Or just an unrevivable miracle pet?

Comments

Reactions: 735
    edited June 2019
    Braman96 wrote: »
    I just got an albatross pet package from the pathfinder microsite additional reward pet box. It says 90 days duration for the pet. Is it a permanent pet? Or just an unrevivable miracle pet?

It's permanent you just gotta buy water of life when it dies. It would say like the pet red snail says...
    EJyjxel.png
    If it wasn't permanent.
  • 1greathero1greathero
    Reactions: 705
    edited June 2019
    Permanent pets never need water of life I have 6 it is a regular 90 day pet you buy in cash shop.
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2019
    1greathero wrote: »
    Permanent pets never need water of life I have 6 it is a regular 90 day pet you buy in cash shop.

Not what he meant by "permanent" he was asking if water of life is usable on the pet or not, as we've had pets that just fade from existence after the 90 days.
    I think the revivable versions can be placed in the cs inventory while the other kind cannot.
  • Mich8888Mich8888
    Reactions: 200
    edited June 2019
    He's asking because in the past like with kenesis they gave a 90-day pet that couldn't be revived.
    Reactions: 735
    edited June 2019
    It can be just like the pet from the Blackmage event. If not it's not that big of a deal, plenty of time to save mesos up and sell the mesos for Maple Points in the FM then when new perm pets come out your can buy them.
    Bitty Pets are so far the bestiest!