[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Lagging and crashing

EXdestEXdest
Reactions: 1,375
edited May 2019 in Tech Support
is anyone experiencing lagging and crashing? Seems like it has been like that since last week. The screen goes black for a while when I use portal, and I also can't claim my bought items in auction fast as before.

Comments

• Xemon88Xemon88
    Reactions: 900
    edited May 2019
    2 or 3 times yesterday i was and i think this is the 4th time now, you think nexon would realize the problem is on there end by now given how often i see this happen to guildmates

edit- make that 5 times now
  • migolokomigoloko
    Reactions: 400
    edited June 2019
    It has been laggy since a coulpe months, i can't even buff myself sometimes. Does anyone know what is really going on??
  • h0lyicdragonh0lyicdragon
    Reactions: 510
    edited June 2019
    EXdest wrote: »
    is anyone experiencing lagging and crashing? Seems like it has been like that since last week. The screen goes black for a while when I use portal, and I also can't claim my bought items in auction fast as before.

do a CHKDSK if you're using a HDD it might be starting to die or something is causing a bottleneck in your hardware to cause longer loading times "black screens after portal" as for the latency there can be a variety of issues the question is if it's ping related or frame related as you're not stating which it is, if it's frame related your computer has a serious bottleneck somewhere in the system.