[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.232 Blooming Forest Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Tanky / self healing class for bossing

JoakhimJoakhim
Reactions: 610
edited June 2019 in General Chat
I'm on normal server
I cant decide between Kaiser / Shade / Ark / Mihile or Aran

Which of those classes is the best to do hellux with minor founding? Or better in bossing generally but low founding.

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,405
    edited June 2019
    If low funding is what you're after, you can cut shade out right now. And unless you're mechanically-inclined(ie, you know how to animation cancel) I would nix ark as well.

"Tanky" doesn't really matter beyond that. Hard to be tanky when everything is chunking away flat percentages of your health.
  • AIlyAIly
    Reactions: 410
    edited June 2019
    dark knight sounds more like what you want
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,405
    edited June 2019
    Dual blade has a measure of self-healing ability as well
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited June 2019
    Self healing and tanky: Demon Avenger, but once you hit end game (VHilla, even Will) you gonna get to enjoy the life of heal locks :T DA has the biggest HP pool due to HP being its main stat, also easier to fund, but not great in the mobbing department.

I definitely don't consider Mihile to be tanky in the sense of a warrior, but I also can't land those shield block things :T

I think your best bet of your choices is Aran, I know it self heals and is reasonably strong. I'm not a fan of how its mobbing skills works but that's just me.
    Kaiser's self heal definitely wasn't enough to keep me from chugging potions in the higher levels.
    scholar624