[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Forest of Tenacity

RetrolightRetrolight
Reactions: 710
edited June 2019 in General Chat
Hello fellow maplers,
What do you think about this event?

I'm rather speechless : how during game development someone could find any fun in this? (it's maybe just me though)
I mean, it could have been fun in a world with no random moving platforms, no input lags, no bugs... It just makes me wanna quit the game honestly lol

I just hope that skipping it won't make me miss something "important" :/

Comments

• UpsilonGreenUpsilonGreen
    Reactions: 630
    edited June 2019
    The only thing you can get from it is the damage skin I think.

I hate the game myself (or at least the level where you need to land on that small platform and them jump to the finish, level 7 i think).
  • TwilightHimeTwilightHime
    Reactions: 1,245
    edited June 2019
    It certainly lives up to its name. I wish they could let you skip annoying levels.
  • OccireOccire
    Reactions: 1,935
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2019
    The only thing you can get from it is the damage skin I think.

I hate the game myself (or at least the level where you need to land on that small platform and them jump to the finish, level 7 i think).

You get 10 coins for every star you earn once a week (resets at midnight between Wednesday and Thursday), which ignores the coin cap.
  • RetrolightRetrolight
    Reactions: 710
    edited June 2019
    ty for your answers guys :)
    My tenacity is already at its top level for still playing the game despite the post patch numerous log in fails xD

Well, no regrets for skipping this event then! Yay!