[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[list]{suggestions from everyone}

YakudleYakudle
Reactions: 2,085
edited October 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Allright this is going to be the same list of suggestions from the previous forum yet ill still change and add stuff from both forums also am going to start another similar thing somewhere else but for now while i gather stuff

♪♫ Add the option to manage link skills in the character selection menu
sauce

♪♫Remove level restriction of [Boss:Balrog] : being lv 65~lv 100 normal
and change the number from 10 to 2~5 entry limit

♪♫Make all types of untradeable items tradeable only withing the user account please

♪♫Add Retz again to ludibrium please

♪♫Add bonus potential cubes to the reward points shop

♪♫Allow players to (drag/bind) familiars in the keyboard setting window

♪♫Increase the characters decks from 3 to 5

♪♫Increase the link skill slots from 12 to 15

♪♫Release Aditional Options system

source

♪♫Revamp nebulites to be more accesible and not overpowered for everyone that includes [S] rank

♪♫Release Auction House in GMS please

♪♫Add the chance to Recover Ghost ship badge by redoing the whole quest line

♪♫Add the option to use potential scrolls on pocket items

♪♫Bring back the old monster carnival revamped accordingly to suit the time being

♪♫Dont lower the exp in any areas when new ones are released please

♪♫Change the maximum level allowed in some party quests from 200 to 250

♪♫Separate Reboot from regular rankings

sauce

♪♫Remove antihack system & hard magnus drop restriction

sauce

♪♫Allow players to have an option menu that hides all unwanted character animation effects

♪♫Additional options for Damage Number Display toggle options just a few ideas
examples we have this that sooner or later covers most of the screen what if we could round up all damage into a single number or a short one?

how about just one number big but not enough to cover your full screen?
or one that even makes the damage even smaller like this

♪♫Explorer Link Skills

sauce

♪♫Add the full sweet water set to be purchasable for Denaro in all worlds

♪♫NX Cash Item Request Event{id love to be able to request something to buy and wear lol from old nx items that are no longer obtainable }

sauce

♪♫Profession Improvements

sauce
PhantomMasterThiefNovaDragon

Comments

• NovaDragonNovaDragon
    Reactions: 755
    edited October 2016
    Nexon should include these if they plan to save the game
  • ClawStaffClawStaff
    Reactions: 2,950
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    Even though it would be nice I can't see them increasing the size of character card deck, or re-releasing monster carnival. I'd like if they did but I just don't know.

Otherwise I don't think most of the other suggestions would have any objections from anyone. (On another note the images don't seem to appear in rankings now, and you still can't set a Reboot character as your main).
  • gamechangergamechanger
    Reactions: 3,460
    edited October 2016
    Supported. All good suggestions, only saw 1 that I didn't agree with (potential on pocket items)
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited October 2016
    ...Nothing about the demon wing toggle...or reverting Luminous changes >.>
  • ange1DoIIange1DoII
    Reactions: 1,495
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    and if possible to allow players to enlarge the chat text small | medium | Large in options
    http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/comment/6329#Comment_6329
  • WillScarletWillScarlet
    Reactions: 1,225
    edited October 2016
    Petalmagic

. reverting Luminous changes >.>
    but I like this new Luminous...
    only thing that needs fixing is undoing teleportation nerf.
  • JorjaxJorjax
    Reactions: 865
    edited October 2016
    Y'all forgot about Nebulite Extractor.. we need one that actually removed the nebulite and keep it rather than destroying it.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    Now that KThxBaiNao is making lists of suggestions that he forwarded, it's probably best to keep our suggestions one to a thread, so he can link to each and keep track of each separately.
  • YakudleYakudle
    edited October 2016
    akradian
    Now that KThxBaiNao is making lists of suggestions that he forwarded, it's probably best to keep our suggestions one to a thread, so he can link to each and keep track of each separately.
    you can do that but am sure a lot of people might want to share ideas to make this game better instead of waiting for someone... for who knows how long, also making separate threads for each and every suggestion was pointless to begin with, unless you have forgotten the previous forum no staff/volunteer had the time to look deep around 200 threads and this post will bring back most of them in a list way less diggin for them and more hope for us to actually see them forwarding some in the end
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    Yakudle
    Yakudle said:

akradian
    you can do that but am sure a lot of people might want to share ideas to make this game better instead of waiting for someone... for who knows how long, also making separate threads for each and every suggestion was pointless to begin with, unless you have forgotten the previous forum no staff/volunteer had the time to look deep around 200 threads and this post will bring back most of them in a list way less diggin for them and more hope for us to actually see them forwarding some in the end
    KThxBaiNao is digging now and making lists: http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/categories/reviewed-suggestions-and-requests

One big list that keeps getting edited makes it harder for him to keep track of what he already looked at and what he hasn't, or finding what has agreement from the community and what people object to or offer alternatives to.
    Unless, of course, he trusts your judgement and will just take your list as the sole voice of the community.
  • YakudleYakudle
    edited October 2016
    arkadian
    KThxBaiNao is digging now and making lists: http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/categories/reviewed-suggestions-and-requests
    One big list that keeps getting edited makes it harder for him to keep track of what he already looked at and what he hasn't, or finding what has agreement from the community and what people object to or offer alternatives to.
    Unless, of course, he trusts your judgement and will just take your list as the sole voice of the community.
    i already know he has some lists made but its the same thing artasi did a few years ago making a few lists and not often giving updates of the actual things being forwarded or changing them for something players do not wanted in the first place its not something neat to spectate anymore
    also its easier if its just one list instead of... wait a sec i can´t even see the lists he made wot? was the link broken?
    well that last thing you said makes no sense unless you´re trying to start something here
    i made the post yet a lot of... its stuff from other players anyways i stated this is from everyone in the tiltle soo
    also id rather not talk about personal stuff here i just want to help, if you dont want to post suggestions um have fun with whatever youre doing... mmh {dang i hate phantom soo much these days}

• AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    The link is not broken for me. But if it doesn't work for you for some reason, go to the forums homepage, and then below the description of the Suggestions section you'll see the line " Child Categories: Reviewed Suggestions and Requests " Click on the words "Reviewed Suggestions and Requests" and you'll get to a little subsection with only 4 threads in it as of now. The two relevant threads there are:
    http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/3489/suggestions-and-requests-9-25-10-1
    http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/3490/suggestions-and-requests-10-2-10-8
    Each one contains about 20 or 30 items.

KThxBaiNao also promised to keep posting a new list every week.
    If a suggestion you care about is not on any of those lists, then bump its thread (or make a new thread for it), and it should appear there at some point. (Or, I suppose, if KThxBaiNao thinks it's a bad idea, it might appear on a list of rejected ideas? I don't know, haven't seen that happen yet).
  • YakudleYakudle
    edited October 2016
    arkadian
    lol not sure if he can keep up with that and everything else "he" needs to do
    If a suggestion you care about is not on any of those lists, then bump its thread (or make a new thread for it), and it should appear there at some point.
    pointless to do that most of the time anyways since i even forwarded my list 3 times in the past to their support page and nothing hapend
    (Or, I suppose, if KThxBaiNao thinks it's a bad idea, it might appear on a list of rejected ideas? I don't know, haven't seen that happen yet).
    it won´t amuse me to see that, then again i saw some suggestions breaking the game in the past soo maybe well see that
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    Yakudle
    Yakudle said:

arkadian
    lol not sure if he can keep up with that and everything else "he" needs to do
    I have my doubts as well, but there's nothing we can do about it except try to make his job easier.
    He is our sole point of contact with Nexon. If any of your suggestions are to be heard, they have to go through him.
    And, in my opinion, a list that you (or any of us) maintain does not make his job easier.

• YakudleYakudle
    edited October 2016
    arkadian
    in my opinion, a list that you (or any of us) maintain does not make his job easier
    if i take the lists he made and this one am pretty sure its going to be a bit easier if its just one but i dunno right now since am looking at some stuff "comming" and that makes me think should i change the list to changes that might come here? or just wait for now again...