[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Nexon launcher open but not showing up

starrimistarrimi
Reactions: 200
in Tech Support
When I open my Nexon Launcher, the loading thing shows up and it all seems to load properly. The what's new screen pops up and shows in my taskbar along with the actual client, but the client doesn't show up when scrolled over or clicked. Every time i reinstall it, it works until the next time I turn my computer on. AND, it makes me reinstall Maplestory every time i reinstall. I'm unable to play anything at all.

Comments

• ShoutzzShoutzz
    Reactions: 200
    Try this.
    Open Nexon App.
    Close the window that opens with the application
    With only the nexon window open,Click on nexon in your Task Bark,After this press Alt+Space Bar,select "Move",and use your arrow keys,to the left.until the application appeared.

(using translate google)
  • AydrousAydrous
    Shoutzz wrote: »
    Try this.
    Open Nexon App.
    With only the nexon window open,Click on nexon in your Task Bark,After this press Alt+Space Bar,select "Move",and use your arrow keys,to the left.until the application appeared.

(using translate google)

I love you so much
  • NiseandrytNiseandryt
    Reactions: 1,030
    edited September 2022
    Shoutzz wrote: »
    Try this.
    Open Nexon App.

(using translate google)

Worked perfectly fine, this solution's perfect!