[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

" Id already log in ".. what??

LuckyEagleLuckyEagle
Reactions: 700
edited June 2019 in Tech Support
for 5 hours the game keep kicking me out as soon i get into the game.
after uninstall and reinstall it work for an hour or two but now it kicked me out and says id already log in..
its been 30min and still dont work and im starting to worry.
any ideas ??

Comments

• InterglutealIntergluteal
    Reactions: 100
    edited June 2019
    Similar situation, all of the other Nexon games to choose from in the launcher will let me open them, but for MapleStory, it says "currently in-game"
  • JonyMaplerJonyMapler
    Reactions: 620
    edited June 2019
    Same problem... i have like 2 hours witing that this think let me play but every time i login it tells me "ID already logged in game" i connect with other account and work propperly
  • ElicsoulElicsoul
    Reactions: 300
    i got locked out either, pls send help nexon.
  • LuckyEagleLuckyEagle
    Reactions: 700
    edited June 2019
    i sent out a request and thay said
    " Please be advise that we already forwarded this issue to our Game Team and the said issue is already being reviewed, we will update our players once a possible fix has been issued, for now we cannot assure of a quick fix for this issue and we advise that you try the workarounds we've provided or try logging in later. "
    i feel like they already encounter this problem with many players and working to fix this ,ill just wait and remain hopeful :)
  • MaLoProjectMaLoProject
    edited June 2019
    Hello,

Hope this is the right section, forgive me if not

i really need fast help...

Today at around 10 or 11 AM (CEST) i logged in and went AFK on the adventure cantina map in a empty channel ( 12 i guess ) and went to sleep (imma nightshift worker)

I woke up again at around 2 or 3 PM (CEST) and noticed that i dced again....

And now i cannot log back in because my char is still online and stuck in the cantina map (friend checked for me)

So i changed my Accounts PW because i thought this would DC my char, but sadly nothing.,

So now i wrote a Support ticket, but from what i know it takes ages to get a first answer and even longer to get a solution....

So could maybe a any mod/GM/admin whatever DC my Char fast so i can do my bosses and dailies again?

I gotta feeling that it will take weeks till i get an Support ticket answer.....

Char is : KannaRemake
    Lvl 204 Kanna
    EU Reboot

Thanks in advance... i hope you can help me
  • BInkowleBInkowle
    Dude i have the same issue Since today CC1

If some1 reads that which can do such thing

please help ..

NA Reboot
    Char : Owlfinder
  • MaLoProjectMaLoProject
    edited June 2019
    HEY NEXON

could u just please log my god damn character off instead of ur GM sending me instructions on how to shutdown my computer over cmd ...are u joking ????

just log that goddamn character off, is it really this hard ???? I CANNOT PLAY BECAUSE MY CHAR IS STUCK IN FKIN MAPLECACHE

https://imgur.com/a/PZrpLK2
  • SoftFrostingSoftFrosting
    Reactions: 840
    edited June 2019
    Every time I start up Maplestory, it loads up just as normal, until I get to the world selection screen. The moment i select any one of the worlds and choose any channel, I'm greeted with a message reading "That ID is already logged in, please try again later." After pressing (OK), I see "Are you ready to exit?" and if I choose cancel, the message immediately pops up again, leaving me no choice but to close the game.

One thing to note is that previous to all of this, I was "afk" in the dining hall in the Adventure Island area farming event coins, and when I awoke this morning to check my "afk" character, I found I was on the world select screen. I have no idea how long I was on that screen, but that seems to be what started this all, some sort of strange DC that locked me permanently into the game without actually being in it.

I've seen some old forum posts that say that this glitch can be fixed with a maintenance period as it presumably resets the login status of all players, but I don't want to have to wait till tomorrow afternoon, 26 hours from now...

Is their anything that can be done? I'd love to continue playing my Pathfinder.
    edited June 2019
    i hurt
  • Xxmann10Xxmann10
    Reactions: 200
    edited June 2019
    same exact issue.. i really want to play again but everytime i try to join it just keeps kicking me out.
    edited June 2019
    This is probably the 8th forum post I've seen on this subject, and by the looks of things, they know whats going on. This is a widespread phenomena across maplestory right now and tons of people that were logged in before the world wide DC are now locked out.

I know for a fact that if they forcefully kick everyone out of the game, it will fix this, however, they don't want to do that as that will harm everyone's play time. We're basically a sacrifice for the greater good here.

Until they can find a way to kick out all the players who are stuck in game but arent even logged in, were just going to have to wait till tomorrow's maintenance to kick us all out so we can finally go back in. In other words, we have to wait till tomorrows Maintenance is over. so about 24 hours....

Unless, hopefully of course, they find a solution before then. I haven't done my dailies yet and I swear to god If i'm gonna miss them because of this, oof. I'm an adamant player but I guess I was too adamant and now I cant play at all. Yikes
    edited June 2019
    oof
  • MaLoProjectMaLoProject
    edited June 2019
    https://imgur.com/a/h6g5Pz1

now it says this when try to logg in????

and no i dont get any emails for verification

and cant they just disconnect single players ? like give them a 30 minute bann

the one time when there is no maintenance BEFORE new job release and im getting stuck 1 day before

classic
    edited June 2019
    Nexon, fix your game. Theirs plenty of people here with this same issue and I haven't heard anyone get a response at all. Why are you ignoring us...

Man this really sucks too. Thanks to this DC game breaking bug were all missing out on dailies and coins. Why hasn't anyone been contacted. . OOF
  • MiniMvMiniMv
    I'm stuck in the event map where you can dance and get coins or exp. This is pretty sad to see some many players to have this problem... I hope this will be fix soon. It says I'm login but I'm really not... Help would be great lol.
  • bluedrags123bluedrags123
    Reactions: 740
    edited June 2019
    i have the same issue too just going to have to wait till maintence so it can reset are login status
    edited June 2019
    Hang tight everyone, our roles as sacrifice will be over in 12 hours! Don't expect any compensation either, knowing Nexon. We will mourn the dailies and event coins we've all lost together UwU

⢀⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣤⣶⣶
    ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿
    ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⣀⣀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿
    ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⠉⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿
    ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠛⠉⠁⠀⣿
    ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠿⠿⠿⠻⠿⠿⠟⠿⠛⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣸⣿
    ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⠀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⣿
    ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿
    ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠀⠀⢰⣹⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣭⣷⠀⠀⠀⠸⣿⣿⣿⣿
    ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⠀⠀⠈⠉⠀⠀⠤⠄⠀⠀⠀⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⢿⣿⣿⣿
    ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢾⣿⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⡠⠤⢄⠀⠀⠀⠠⣿⣿⣷⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿
    ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢄⠀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠁⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿
    ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢹⣿⣿
    ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿
    LuckyEagle
  • kananurviskananurvis
    Anyone know if there is already any way to solve this. I was in Scrapy FK, I closed my session, I updated my PC later when I try to start in some world in North America it doesn't let me in, but in those in Europe if I can enter

Bera: Ing: kananurvis
  • AArongAArong
    kananurvis wrote: »
    Anyone know if there is already any way to solve this. I was in Scrapy FK, I closed my session, I updated my PC later when I try to start in some world in North America it doesn't let me in, but in those in Europe if I can enter

I have the same issue, talked to the GMs about it and one and the only way to fix the issue is to wait for the server maintenance where servers get a reboot.
    It bothers me that they so incompetent at there work that they don't have a real fix even when multiple users have experienced this issue years ago from today.
    I don't even think that I will get compensated for missed event hours or for items that will expire due to the bug.
  • AArongAArong
    edited January 2020
    kananurvis wrote: »

I have the same issue, talked to the GMs about it and one and the only way to fix the issue is to wait for the server maintenance where servers get a reboot. It bothers me that they so incompetent at there work that they don't have a real fix even when multiple users have experienced this issue years ago from today. I don't even think that I will get compensated for missed event hours or for items that will expire due to the bug.