[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Event that can give Commerci Denaro.

CoomsCooms
Reactions: 410
I'm suggesting that there could be an event soon that can give players that don't have a way to get commerci denaros anymore a chance to again. As many know, once you go below 5 denaro and have used both of the free supplements AND have not unlocked herb town, there is no possible way to get denaro anymore. I believe there was an event in 2014 that gave players denaro upon opening letters. Maybe this could be a possible upcoming event? It could help many people that threw their characters away due to the fact they could not get their SW accessories or be able to transpose their end game gear, and help those get a faster start at gearing their new characters faster.
SlicedTime

Comments

• DancemonDancemon
    Reactions: 1,535
    edited June 2019
    think you do not Need denaros to join the commerci pq

you can get some denaros from pq to continue your solo voyages
  • CoomsCooms
    edited June 2019
    Dancemon wrote: »
    think you do not Need denaros to join the commerci pq

you can get some denaros from pq to continue your solo voyages

If you do not have the PQ unlocked how can you get denaros from the pq.
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2019
    I mean that's what the supplement was for, in case you made a mistake once. The whole point was to not make the same mistake again......
  • CoomsCooms
    edited June 2019
    YinYangX wrote: »
    I mean that's what the supplement was for, in case you made a mistake once. The whole point was to not make the same mistake again......

I'm making a suggestion. The main issue is that the mistake can be made in the first place, why punish players for a mistake when it can be fixed with something like an event, or to make the supplement weekly, or even monthly.

There are people who will say "you're an idiot for not listening to the npc" but mistakes happen. Some aren't aware that it quite literally meant you can't get anymore at all after making a mistake.

And whats wrong with helping players with an event? Its not hurting other players by allowing them to get some denaros.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited June 2019
    Cooms wrote: »

I'm making a suggestion. The main issue is that the mistake can be made in the first place, why punish players for a mistake when it can be fixed with something like an event, or to make the supplement weekly, or even monthly.

There are people who will say "you're an idiot for not listening to the npc" but mistakes happen. Some aren't aware that it quite literally meant you can't get anymore at all after making a mistake.

And whats wrong with helping players with an event? Its not hurting other players by allowing them to get some denaros.

Because the content comes from either China or Taiwan's maplestory service. It's not there to hold your hand. That matter aside, I'm not sure if you even can get enough denaros to accidentally waste all of on a sweetwater accessory before unlocking the pq.
  • CoomsCooms
    edited June 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »

Because the content comes from either China or Taiwan's maplestory service. It's not there to hold your hand. That matter aside, I'm not sure if you even can get enough denaros to accidentally waste all of on a sweetwater accessory before unlocking the pq.

The apparent fastest route for denaros follows one run of rosa and the rest luna. Following this route gives you the most denaro possible without unlocking the PQ as herb town is after these maps. I myself followed this route and got all accessories, forgetting that transposing comes from denaros as well.

Regardless of where the content came from there can be fixes or new content made to help errors.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited June 2019
    No need to change anything when simply paying attention and keeping a budget do the trick
  • CoomsCooms
    edited June 2019
    No need to change anything when simply paying attention and keeping a budget do the trick

Not a change. Again, just suggesting an event that has happened before.
  • JiffJaffJiffJaff
    Reactions: 130

Yeah, it's not meant to hold your hand, but it shouldn't punish you for an honest mistake. If there was an event in the past that allowed for righting the wrong, why not do it again? I mean they had the chance to right the wrongs of other players, what's stopping them again? It'll give incentive for other people to actively do the content as it'll enable many characters to gain access to better equipment. Plus it'll help new players get endgame content quicker. I don't know why you guys condone an honest mistake, honestly shame on you. Instead of helping others, you just want to lock them out, just goes to show what type of person you guys are.
    SlicedTimeCoomsDnaman101
  • RealNoxiousRealNoxious
    Reactions: 100
    I agree there should be an event, especially with all the new characters and people coming back to play MS. The damage from transposing is significant and if you didn't get SW acessories thats even more damage lost. A denaro giving event would be super beneficial to many.
  • YourWayAtLifeYourWayAtLife
    Reactions: 460
    For someone like me, I did not know about CPQ when I made my main so I did not unlock it. I thought you can only do solo voyages to earn denaros. I made a mistake of buying something in the commerci shop and now I'm stuck with 4 denaros and cannot do CPQ or solo voyages. Because of that, I can no longer buy a Sweetwater pendants, tattoos, and monocles. I also cannot acquire a Sweetwater Katara from commerci bosses because I need denaros to do that. As a result, I'm missing out on 4 pieces of gear because I was a new player and made a honest mistake.