[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

ID already logged in. AGAIN.

TehuTehuTehuTehu
Reactions: 700
edited June 2019 in Tech Support
we had to wait for a maintenance just so this can happen again? i was literally playing for an hour. get your service together nexon, some people paid for this game, a bug isnt an excuse for getting blocked out of it until you decide to have a maintenance. this is unacceptable already.

Comments

• SoftFrostingSoftFrosting
    Reactions: 840
    edited June 2019
    A large group of players including myself have been locked out of the game because our characters are locked into the game without us actually logged in, and its been going on since yesterday morning. Over 24 hours now. Presumably, a maintenance forcefully logs out everyone, so this maintenance were under should fix it. Otherwise, yes, its time for Nexon to pay up.

No ones tried to help any of us for over 24 hours now so I don't see any support coming now.