[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

banned for nothing

LancerNgLancerNg
Reactions: 200
edited June 2019 in Tech Support
ansonng2014 Yesterday at 15:59
hello nexon
i don't know what happen during my sleep but i let my pathfinder afk in a town during this 12-13 hours....
i woke up and find out that my account have been banned permanently because of " Hacking "
while my computer don't even have a things call "hack"...
please help me

GM Fhebby Today at 06:31
Hello Anson,

Thank you for contacting Nexon Player Support.

I understand that you are appealing for your banned account. Our records indicate this account was involved in a violation of our Terms of Use or Code of Conduct. Our in-game security system detected the usage of hack for manipulation of character damage. Because of this, your account was found to be in violation of the terms of use and was blocked from the game. Though you may not have been detected specifically at the time of the ban and that your detection may have been logged within the last few days.

Unfortunately, due to the nature of the ban I am unable to release your account. As always, players are required to follow the rules. Feel free to read through our Terms of Use and Code of Conduct for more information.

Should you have any questions or concerns in regards to another matter, please do not hesitate to submit a new ticket with a detailed explanation of the issu
Sincerely,

GM Fhebby
Nexon Player Support

Comments

• LancerNgLancerNg
    Reactions: 200
    edited June 2019
    what do you mean by manipulation of character damage? does it mean i hack for higher damage? is it a hack that i upgrade my equipment using meso?
    i didn't even use any third party program, or do any thing in game, i simply use the pathfinder skill, so people get ban for using pathfinder skills? and i was ban during my rest. i am pretty sure while i was afk i was in town.
    oh wait .... manipulation of character damage is it when i see some one look like they are stuck in air with skills on? are those hack? and i get banned for in the same map with them, while i am not in party with them?
  • CamperCamper
    Reactions: 600
    edited June 2019
    LancerNg wrote: »
    oh wait .... manipulation of character damage is it when i see some one look like they are stuck in air with skills on? are those hack? and i get banned for in the same map with them, while i am not in party with them?

never a good idea to stay at the same channel as an hacker, they may think you are one. and that the hacker account is yours, so its best to change cc or get to an other locatin asp when you see one.

• carmenpop22carmenpop22
    Reactions: 400
    edited December 2019
    uses speed hack got permanent ban ok pls help my unban account ok thack you tur in guy