[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

[Stuck] Ticket #: 313472 Story Mode in Mask Quest

mistolvusmistolvus
Reactions: 100
edited October 2016 in Archive
Ticket #: 313472
Character Name: elsatan
Server: Reboot

My character, elsatan, is stuck on the second story line for the Halloween Mask quest. I can't seem to get out of it at all. I am supposed to make a selection within 10 seconds, but there are no options for me to select. The timer still counts down, and after it hits 0, suddenly my screen freezes then goes black and then it disconnects me from the server. Every time I log back into my character, I return to where I was left off at on the quest, which is right before I am suppose to make a selection. Please help me. Thank you!

Comments

• Lily64Lily64
    Reactions: 200
    edited October 2016
    I am also having the same problem, exactly identical to your issue. I am hoping something can be done about this as I cant play.
  • SolarPepperSolarPepper
    Reactions: 510
    edited October 2016
    Same here.
    Ticket #: 314794
    Character Name: NeiinLuku
    Server: Windia
  • ThokimThokim
    Reactions: 615
    edited October 2016
    Greetings Players,

For players Mistolvus and SolarPepper, thank you for your ticket submission. I see that you have already been address by a GM in regards to your situation. If you still need further assistance please be sure to update your ticket with further details.

Lily64 if you have not already done so, please be sure to submit a ticket so that we may be able to further review your account.

Once again if you need further assistance regarding your characters or being in a map, please be sure to update your tickets.
This discussion has been closed.