[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Bosses not appearing

WhatdaheckWhatdaheck
Reactions: 600
edited July 2019 in Bug Reporting
Is it just me? I have been away fro a week and I jump back on to go Boss Hunting and bosses are not on their screens.

In Root Abyss all but Pierre (normal mode) are in their screens. He is just not there.
Next is Horntail (chaos mode.) Left Head never appears so and I cant use the portal to continue, only leave.
Pink Bean (easy mode) is the next one. Nothing happens. He never shows up.
OMNI-CLN was next. No show
Papulatus (easy). I entered the room and dropped the piece of cracked dimension and nothing happened.
Zakum. (normal) Entered the Alter dropped the Eye and nothing.
Ranmaru (hard) Entered into secret chamber and there was no one to speak to.
Prison Guard Ani. Entered Jail and Ani never showed up.
Lion King (hard). Entered Audience room and no one to talk to.

This is where I stopped. Did not want to waste more X2 Exp and Drops and time.

Character name: Vorpalkid

Character level: 277

Character job: Hero

World name: Scania

Date and time of the incident: 7/8 at apx 930 to 1030 am

Comments

• WhatdaheckWhatdaheck
    Reactions: 600
    edited July 2019
    It appears to be only on CH3. I continued to play and I was not getting mob spawns on all the maps I was going to. I switched Channels and all seem s to work now. Even went back to kill Pierre. So my problem was in CH3.
  • luna02luna02
    Reactions: 1,255
    edited July 2019
    not only anyones bosses have problems of spam , the mobs in differents areas are pésims... not spam and appear none mob in esfera ,arcane ... what happend whit ms ???? have now problems of mobs and bosses for spam