[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Zero in Reboot

sdfzygsdfzyg
Reactions: 510
I believe there are still players like me will return when we can create ZERO in Reboot.

Thanks,
MS lover
Arch_Alyssa

Comments

• PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited July 2019
    Here we go again...I have made a thread about this a long time back, but unfortunately...that just shows how well my hopes of getting Zero in Reboot are.
    my old forum thread thing
    Arch_Alyssa
  • Arch_AlyssaArch_Alyssa
    Reactions: 1,335
    edited July 2019
    I still don't understand why we get all these new classes but we still can't make a Zero on Reboot...
    Fuhreak
  • sdfzygsdfzyg
    edited July 2019
    Petalmagic wrote: »
    Here we go again...I have made a thread about this a long time back, but unfortunately...that just shows how well my hopes of getting Zero in Reboot are.
    my old forum thread thing

Thanks for your reply I saw your post and voted for it.
  • sdfzygsdfzyg
    edited July 2019
    I still don't understand why we get all these new classes but we still can't make a Zero on Reboot...

The question is, is ZERO available in KMS reboot server? Probably NEXON in Korea is the main problem.
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2019
    sdfzyg wrote: »

The question is, is ZERO available in KMS reboot server? Probably NEXON in Korea is the main problem.

Reboot isn't as popular in Korea, thus it's low on the list of priorities for Korea.
    We might get it someday, but it won't be because of Korea. Nexon has to acknowledge that GMS wants it and actually care enough to do so.
    Arch_Alyssa
  • sdfzygsdfzyg
    edited July 2019
    Fuhreak wrote: »

Reboot isn't as popular in Korea, thus it's low on the list of priorities for Korea.
    We might get it someday, but it won't be because of Korea. Nexon has to acknowledge that GMS wants it and actually care enough to do so.

This sounds promising. Hope GMS will figure out how to make zero compatible with other classes in Reboot.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited July 2019
    Fuhreak wrote: »

This sounds promising. Hope GMS will figure out how to make zero compatible with other classes in Reboot.

Its not about other classes, the main reason Nexon likes to give for No Zero is the weapon system. I talked about it in my thread but...there's gotta be a way to get around that...whether it were raising cube meso prices, locking the Potentials at a lower tier, or having to adjust the weapons stats.
  • DeadBotDeadBot
    Reactions: 870
    edited July 2019
    Heres the thing on why Zero isnt added into reboot and i did talk about it on the discord server. Zero has there own custom map ok? that map gives better exp than reg maps in the non zero world. by adding a Zero to reboot, he will have twice the exp than before dus making them grind faster on exp which is a disadvantage Pretty much its like taken a frenzy totem on a zero and putting it on reboot and hes over 180 in about an hour or 2.
  • Arch_AlyssaArch_Alyssa
    Reactions: 1,335
    edited July 2019
    DeadBot wrote: »
    Heres the thing on why Zero isnt added into reboot and i did talk about it on the discord server. Zero has there own custom map ok? that map gives better exp than reg maps in the non zero world. by adding a Zero to reboot, he will have twice the exp than before dus making them grind faster on exp which is a disadvantage Pretty much its like taken a frenzy totem on a zero and putting it on reboot and hes over 180 in about an hour or 2.

After 160 the exp is not that great so I don't think that's the main reason on why they don't release it on Reboot. They released it twice by mistake so the coding is there. We have to keep pushing them and let them know that we want it on Reboot just like every new classes that keeps coming.
    Fuhreak