[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.217 Sengoku Returns: Asura War Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Luna] Guild looking for new members! - EU

SenpaiSnowyySenpaiSnowyy
Reactions: 500
edited February 2018 in Guilds
Hi im Lufuu the proud owner of the new guild LittleLight, we have been up for a little while now, its honestly been great, i've made good friends, we've started a discord! we just got our first emblem! honestly its amazing, its everything i hoped for, and i wish others could experience it, there will always be a spot in LittleLight for those that wish to join :)

My story:

Playing maple i often end up feeling lonely just grinding aimlessly, but i wanted to change so i tried to join guilds to make friends... i applied to a lot of guilds.. but got rejected from all off them.. even the guilds that say they accept all! so i decided to take matters into my own hands and create my own guild

Goal:

I want this guild to be amazing! not in terms of levels or damage, i want this to be a please for friends, family.. a place were we don't judge each other and rely on each other a big group of people were we can all have fun and just chill, helping each other out with missions or advice.. that sort of thing : )

----

I know right now this guild wont seem like much.. we don't have anything but a dream i hope some of you out there will find interest in this guild if you havn't joined one already, add me in game Lufuu or Loadily and lets talk about it : ) any questions you might have.. or if you want to join the guild, i would love to here from you, Thank you

Comments

• ObliviousLyObliviousLy
    Reactions: 510
    edited March 2018
    Although Lufuu is gone the guild has not stopped recruiting. You're welcome to apply or message me (LoadiLy) at any time. :)
  • SkopeSkope
    Reactions: 200
    edited March 2018
    I am interested. being looking for a Guild to join. Getting pretty lonely on Maplestory these days.

Skope.
    Lvl: 75
    Cannon Trooper

[Edit] Thank you =)
  • UbukyUbuky
    Reactions: 300
    I'm looking for a guild just like what you're looking to do with yours

CavaliereSce
    Lvl: 155
    Wind Archer
  • ObliviousLyObliviousLy
    edited March 2018
    Ubuky wrote: »
    I'm looking for a guild just like what you're looking to do with yours

CavaliereSce
    Lvl: 155
    Wind Archer

Apply or send me a message when you see me online :)
  • MyuaaaaMyuaaaa
    edited June 2018
    I know this post is been around for 3 months and I'm interested in joining this guild. I also feel lonely in maplestory playing by myself all the time. I haven't made a character for Luna yet, but if I did right now will i be able to join in? Or do I have to be a certain level to join?
  • ObliviousLyObliviousLy
    edited June 2018
    Myuaaaa wrote: »
    I know this post is been around for 3 months and I'm interested in joining this guild. I also feel lonely in maplestory playing by myself all the time. I haven't made a character for Luna yet, but if I did right now will i be able to join in? Or do I have to be a certain level to join?

I haven't been looking around at the forums too often lately. But yes, you'd be welcome to join at any point. Just send a join request through the guild UI and i'd let you join. No lvl requirement
  • SkengmanSkengman
    Reactions: 100
    edited June 2018
    Hi I'd like to join aswell.

Razorlor
    Lv. 80
    Luminous
  • UpsilonGreenUpsilonGreen
    Reactions: 630
    edited June 2018
    I just came back to Luna and would like to join. Got myself a Lv21 (i think) Dawn Warrior. Name is LionsAlone.
  • ObliviousLyObliviousLy
    edited June 2018
    I'd love to welcome you all. But because of the maintenance and me being gone for the weekend. There's noone to let you in atm as i won't have time to accept requests or make a juniormaster :/ I'll try to be on sometime sunday evening/night though

[edit]
    You're still free to send a request through the guild UI though. And i'll accept it first thing when i log on next time
    UpsilonGreen
  • XelthineXelthine
    Reactions: 1,525
    edited June 2018
    Since I've got no response on the post I made a few days about looking for a guild, I'm going to send a guild invite request when the servers get online again.
  • FellowezFellowez
    Reactions: 100
    Hello,

I was curious if i can join also? I'm a new player and lvl 60 Evan. Like i said im new so need to learn alot and im playing solo :<
  • CorbCorb
    Hey, are you still recruiting, i tried to send a message ingame but it said unable to find or something (said you was online when I looked at the guild)
    I applied ingame but not sure if you want to talk or not first.
    I'm pretty much new, played a bit ages ago but never got far, I'm currently lvl 50 illium
  • ObliviousLyObliviousLy
    edited July 2018
    Fellowez wrote: »
    Hello,

I was curious if i can join also? I'm a new player and lvl 60 Evan. Like i said im new so need to learn alot and im playing solo :<

You're still welcome to join. We won't stop recruiting for the foreseeable future
  • FieryRubyFieryRuby
    Is you're guild still recruting?
    My current character is called BigBang666 and she is a LVL 37 Cannoner.
    Do you accept me?
  • ZetherialZetherial
    Reactions: 200
    Hey i'm a returning player and made a Dawn Warrior and really enjoying it. His name is Zolaris and i'm looking for a guild so the levleing grind is less lonely :P

Zolaris
    140 (Currently but will likely be higher when you read this.)
    Dawn Warrior

Looking forward to hopefully being accepted :)