[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Cant close skill window

CamperCamper
Reactions: 600
edited July 2019 in Bug Reporting
well as a beast tamer when i clicked the sceptor skill, i cant close the skill window, even tho i got to character selection screen its still there when i go back in on my BT.

Comments

• MilibrowMilibrow
    Reactions: 100
    Yup, same problem here as well. You have to restart the game to get rid of it. It only happens when you go to the beginner skills though.
  • CamperCamper
    Reactions: 600
    edited July 2019
    Milibrow wrote: »
    Yup, same problem here as well. You have to restart the game to get rid of it. It only happens when you go to the beginner skills though.

yeah its so damn annoying to play with, got to level 115 and now i just have to close it, so annoying :D
  • Cheeky01Cheeky01
    Reactions: 100
    Thanks for reporting this issue! I had the exact same problem, so it seems to happen 100% of the times you unlock that Lv. 2 Passive Skill.

Only fix so far is to close down the game apparently?

Unclosable, unmovable, and then you can open a second skill window, but your screne will be clogged.
    jFZ2Tm5.jpg

mz6HOoI.jpg