[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Lion King's questline

MarckanoMarckano
Reactions: 530
edited July 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I have done Lion King's Castle a lot of times and something thats bothering me is the monster placing. The first and second tower i have no problem with but the walkway to the third tower has blood reindeers that are never used for any quest since you get the same drops from normal Reindeers. The third tower key needs you to kill Bearwolf that are in the walkway to the fourth tower.... Doesn't make since to let you through just for the quest and not earier/later. I also don't like how the Grey Vultures and Bearwolfs have such low spawn rate, having to gather 100 pieces is time consuming enough. I would like the have this changed I like getting the Noble Ifas Ring for more characters. //Long time player
darikKuronekonova

Comments

• fidgetspinnerACEfidgetspinnerACE
    Reactions: 1,465
    edited July 2019
    Their placement has come from a time when they were at the apex of community grinding that's long past. That is the same with the quests. Quite frankly, I'd rather see it removed than see its sorry husk of a corpse being left to rot any further.
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2019
    There's a lot of dead content in this game.
  • MarckanoMarckano
    edited July 2019
    Their placement has come from a time when they were at the apex of community grinding that's long past. That is the same with the quests. Quite frankly, I'd rather see it removed than see its sorry husk of a corpse being left to rot any further.

I think the ring is a good option on the early start and for the characters i don't use often its a solid choice. I would atleast keep the boss and ring in some way.
  • MarckanoMarckano
    edited July 2019
    JushiroNet wrote: »

Well yeah but not everyone plays the same content, thats why they can do a fast re-code of the area so it looks better and more polished. Its unnecessary to have unpolished content.
  • fidgetspinnerACEfidgetspinnerACE
    Reactions: 1,465
    edited July 2019
    Marckano wrote: »

Well yeah but not everyone plays the same content, thats why they can do a fast re-code of the area so it looks better and more polished. Its unnecessary to have unpolished content.

They've done that for Omega Sector and similar things like it in the past. I think it'd be just easier and more efficient to just take the good bits and re-purpose them somewhere else than try to rebuild them from the ground up. But you know what they've also done, t
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited August 2019
    Marckano wrote: »

Yeh but my guess is that by polishing as u say something could make a bug somewhere else, and since is a content nearly no one does, they cant really bother much in changing it, theress way more important things that need fixing atm like skills causing dc, hackers, skills not working correctly,extreme lag, 2 pc meta etc
  • iArrowZiArrowZ
    Reactions: 1,710
    edited August 2019
    i actually use the von leon gear on most of my legion alts i find they looks better than most the other gears and its a bit cheaper than starforcing the higher level stuff :D
    darik