[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[MERCEDES CLASS] BUG/Disconnection Linking Skills

DUALGUNPRODUALGUNPRO
Reactions: 435
edited July 2019 in Bug Reporting
SERVER:BROA
IGN:DUALGUNPRO
CLASS:MERCEDES

Getting Disconnection while i do this combo many times > RISHING RUSH+AERIAL BARRAGE+LEAP TORNADO
I tested it in all maps and everywere that happen please fix that BUG.
Yunno

Comments

• YunnoYunno
    Reactions: 565
    edited July 2019
    I kept disconnecting without knowing why, asking my guildies if they were having the same issue.

Turns out it's happening to Mercedes while training (linking skills).
    I tried training with leaf tornado only and it never disconnected me, so it's definitely related to combos.

I experienced DCs the most when using Spirits of Elluel (5th job) and using rising rush, aerial and continuing to combo upwards.

Can't train with these DCs :/
    DUALGUNPRO
  • DUALGUNPRODUALGUNPRO
    Reactions: 435
    edited July 2019
    Yunno wrote: »
    I kept disconnecting without knowing why, asking my guildies if they were having the same issue.

Turns out it's happening to Mercedes while training (linking skills).
    I tried training with leaf tornado only and it never disconnected me, so it's definitely related to combos.

I experienced DCs the most when using Spirits of Elluel (5th job) and using rising rush, aerial and continuing to combo upwards.

Can't train with these DCs :/

Its still happening lest wait if Nexon fix it , i hope yea . Im just training too just using Leap Tornado
    Im afraid cause to charge the pasive stacking it to 10 , you need to do the combos every 15 secs.
    Yunno
  • YunnoYunno
    Reactions: 565
    edited July 2019
    I'm avoiding hard bosses right now, there's no way I can do them without using all my kit comfortably.
    And it worries me that our issue is not even in the upcoming patch notes :/
    DUALGUNPRO
  • YakudleYakudle
    Reactions: 2,085
    edited August 2019
    Is weird how somehow every update something in the game breaks so I'm not the only one with this issue I guess well I already sent a ticket aswell please fix this