[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Let Pink Bean store Golden Tree Chair

TrashcantTrashcant
Reactions: 1,050
edited May 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
The event for Growing Gold doesnt mention anywhere what kind of Sharing Classifications. Not in the event page and not in the in-game non-stop Event calendar. This is important because The Pink Bean challenge needs all the time you have to play to reach level 200, (the end goal) if you can’t spare time to switch to your main character, you dont really have time to spare... Also I found out recently that Pink Bean Character can’t take chairs from Storage. This conflicts with the Growing Gold Event’s Golden tree chair. Even if the event’s chair is tradable or transferable through account, Pink Bean Character probably can’t claim the chair you worked so hard for, Because Pink Bean can’t take chairs, they can’t give chairs, and they can’t have chairs. That’s really bad.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2018
    The Pink Bean event notice says very clearly that Pink Bean can't access storage.
    Not just for chairs but also for mesos and potions and equipment.
  • YoongiYoongi
    Reactions: 1,735
    edited May 2018
    No storage on pink bean really sucks. I have a lot of mesos on pink bean, it'll all go down the drain.
  • TrashcantTrashcant
    Reactions: 1,050
    edited August 2019
    I posted this because I sensed a danger of losing the Golden tree chair to claiming it with the Pink Bean character. Well I didn't since I was careful about it, but I bet you 10 mesos it happened to someone. It would of happened to me if I skipped though all of the dialogue.
This discussion has been closed.