[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

In-game function to decrease character lvl.

TeddyssTeddyss
Reactions: 320
There are often a lot of times especially for reboot where you accidentally level up due to lag or other circumstances, which lead to people having to make a completely new account if they want to max efficiency when grinding. Could you add or come up with an in-game function so that players if they want can decrease their character level if they accidentally level when unwanted?

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited July 2019
    This has about as much chance of happening as the suggestion for "let us stop gaining experience".
    Fuhreak
  • Bassi_samaBassi_sama
    Reactions: 1,000
    edited July 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    This has about as much chance of happening as the suggestion for "let us stop gaining experience".

Grind in a map with a rune with stage 4 on and you wont gain any exp. So there is a way to not gain exp but dont think there is a way to lose levels expet for a rollback on the server.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited July 2019
    Bassi_sama wrote: »

Grind in a map with a rune with stage 4 on and you wont gain any exp. So there is a way to not gain exp but dont think there is a way to lose levels expet for a rollback on the server.

The suggestion I'm referring to was basically someone saying "I want to be able to not gain exp on my kanna so I can meso farm in byebye station forever".
    xparasite9
  • fidgetspinnerACEfidgetspinnerACE
    Reactions: 1,465
    edited August 2019
    Bassi_sama wrote: »

The suggestion I'm referring to was basically someone saying "I want to be able to not gain exp on my kanna so I can meso farm in byebye station forever".

Except people can do it already, with minor inconveniences. I mean, Nexon has made it pretty clear they want to keep the Kish meta, why beat around the bush any longer?
    darik
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited August 2019
    Then people can keep doing it with their minor inconveniences, because nexon has already shown that they are not going to add the option to simply stop gaining exp.
    xparasite9
  • MeiLingeMeiLinge
    Reactions: 970
    edited August 2019
    Ive' never played reboot, but whats the problem with leveling up?
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited August 2019
    MeiLinge wrote: »
    Ive' never played reboot, but whats the problem with leveling up?

If you get to 150, you're no longer gaining OPTIMAL MESO RATES from bye-bye station. And I hope that comes across as sarcastic and "this isn't as big a problem as you people make it out to be" as I was intending it to be.
    Fuhreakxparasite9