[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maplehood Watch Face/Hair Coupon

MorningAfterSevenMorningAfterSeven
Reactions: 1,125
edited August 2019 in Bug Reporting
I can't use the Hair and Face coupons rewarded with the Maplehood Bonanza quest.
Am I missing something?
Why does clicking on them provide nothing?

Video explaining the issue

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited August 2019
    Clicking on them provides nothing because you have to use them through npcs.

If you've ever used royal hair or face coupons, then you go to those same npcs to use these.
    If you've never used royal hair/face coupons: big headward for hair, nurse pretty for face.

And not to be a stickler or anything, but it does say it in the maplehood watch news post:
    On Monday you can receive one Maplehood Watch Hair Coupon. Take it to Big Headward in Henesys Hair Salon to receive a new hairstyle!
    You can also receive one Maplehood Watch Face Coupon. Take it to Nurse Pretty in Henesys Plastic Surgery to receive a new face style!

Emphasis mine.
    MorningAfterSeven
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2019
    Big Headward and Nurse Pretty are also available through Quick Move (the button under the minimap) in most towns.
    MorningAfterSeven
  • MorningAfterSevenMorningAfterSeven
    Reactions: 1,125
    edited August 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    Clicking on them provides nothing because you have to use them through npcs.

If you've ever used royal hair or face coupons, then you go to those same npcs to use these.
    If you've never used royal hair/face coupons: big headward for hair, nurse pretty for face.

And not to be a stickler or anything, but it does say it in the maplehood watch news post:
    On Monday you can receive one Maplehood Watch Hair Coupon. Take it to Big Headward in Henesys Hair Salon to receive a new hairstyle!
    You can also receive one Maplehood Watch Face Coupon. Take it to Nurse Pretty in Henesys Plastic Surgery to receive a new face style!

Emphasis mine.

lol
    "Noob feeling intensifies"