[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

black flames give instant dc

DancemonDancemon
Reactions: 1,535
edited August 2019 in Bug Reporting
using them gives dc
flame remains in inventory but instant dc follows
other Players experienced the same issue

torafugu
kanna
lvl 256
luna

Comments

• DancemonDancemon
    Reactions: 1,535
    edited August 2019
    just heard friends tell me they also had the disconnect but meanwhile the black flame was used and they could not choose the stats to Keep due to the disconnect

guess this issue will get harder for nexon to compensate if they Keep it hanging

at least they could make an ingame warning about These disconnect issues
  • ACMUACMU
    Reactions: 820
    edited August 2019
    instant dc and loss of good stats, great

wonder if nexon will compensate this bug with a number of top flames to get our good stats back

and could someone please post when black flames are functioning again as they should

would be a waste to let the rest of the black flames expire because of this bug
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited August 2019
    I only used one black flame, the free one for getting to bushmaster, and I crashed from that as well. This was pretty much a week ago, when bushmaster became available for tier-up, but the fact remains that it happened.
  • ACMUACMU
    Reactions: 820
    edited August 2019
    as far as i know everybody crashes and can not use the flame the way it is supposed to be

sad way to lose good stats on an item
  • MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2019
    I did not crash, but I was frozen for a solid 45 seconds. This has been happening ever since black flames got released, and it is definitely something that needs to be addressed.
  • CamperCamper
    Reactions: 600
    edited August 2019
    i crashed and for someweird reason got the message blocked by GMMaplestory, for hack reason, i used a freaking flame lol....
  • MrPPKMrPPK
    Reactions: 1,070
    edited August 2019
    about time they fix these flames, i would love to use them before they expire
    if nexon puts items in the event shop at that high a price people expect to be able to use them
    If they are unable to fix this bug before the expiration date could they at least replace them with a permanent version to be used at a later date?

and all was quiet on the nexon front......