[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[REQUEST] special beauty coupon event

jujuko12jujuko12
Reactions: 530
edited June 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
The last Special Beauty Coupon event was Feb 2017. And I was on a break from the game, so I missed it. But it's been almost **1.5 years** now... is the event gone for good?

We used to have it every few months. And it'd skyrocket my interest in the game. As someone who has played on and off since 2006, it's my favorite event they've ever had.

So where is it? Will it ever come back? I'm getting worried since it's been so long... and the Maplehood Watch event doesn't count, because you only hair from a small list of royal styles, rather than _any_ VIP/REG look like with the Special Beauty Coupons.

Comments

• RatsyRatsy
    Reactions: 310
    I love this event! It needs to come back. it was so much fun and made me play the game days in a row for hours on end. levelling up my characters while randomizing their looks. My favorite event from all of maplestory's events!
  • xEmoliaxEmolia
    Reactions: 340
    YES PLEASE! this event is so much fun... i always look forward to it every year but its been over a year now :(
  • DarkCygnusMCDarkCygnusMC
    Reactions: 1,220
    edited August 2019
    I really want this to come back! Make them stackable though, because people hated the event since they took up too much inventory space.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited August 2019
    The event should be running once maintenance is done, whenever that ends up being. As to them stacking, anyone's guess but I'm not getting my hopes up.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2019
    We saw, on Friday's stream, that the coupons will still be one to an inventory slot.

But at least the event is coming back!
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited August 2019
    AKradian wrote: »
    We saw, on Friday's stream, that the coupons will still be one to an inventory slot.

It's because of how their expiration timer is set up, right? That they all expire at a certain time after they've been picked up? Would it do anything, you think, to change them to all have the same expiration date at the end of the event period?
  • Football5Football5
    Reactions: 920
    edited August 2019
    AKradian wrote: »

Enough is enough, we want that coupon beauty as soon as possible please!
    jujuko12 wrote: »
    The last Special Beauty Coupon event was Feb 2017. And I was on a break from the game, so I missed it. But it's been almost **1.5 years** now... is the event gone for good?

We used to have it every few months. And it'd skyrocket my interest in the game. As someone who has played on and off since 2006, it's my favorite event they've ever had.

So where is it? Will it ever come back? I'm getting worried since it's been so long... and the Maplehood Watch event doesn't count, because you only hair from a small list of royal styles, rather than _any_ VIP/REG look like with the Special Beauty Coupons.

Enough is enough, we want that coupon beauty as soon as possible please!
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited August 2019
    Are you dense or do you just not bother to look at patch notes when they go up?
  • Football5Football5
    Reactions: 920
    edited August 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    Are you dense or do you just not bother to look at patch notes when they go up?

Reported.
    Please make sure to follow the rules and respect others' opinions, thank you.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited August 2019
    Dense it is, got it. You're sitting here demanding an event be run "as soon as possible" which, in itself, is plenty enough to determine that you didn't bother to look at the patch notes that have been up for around a day and a half now.

On top of that, you didn't seem to bother yourself too much with paying attention to anything that was already said before you posted, otherwise you'd have seen this:
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    The event should be running once maintenance is done, whenever that ends up being. As to them stacking, anyone's guess but I'm not getting my hopes up.