[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Enable exp coupons for 250-275

JushiroNetJushiroNet
Reactions: 6,160
Member, Private Tester
edited August 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
There's already plenty of 275s let's enable coupons now so players can hit cap without spending 800 hours doing it.

While you're at it bring back 2x weekends.
darik

Comments

• MeiLingeMeiLinge
    Reactions: 970
    edited August 2019
    Honestly, they should make it easier to get to level 275. I don't think I can make it to the black mage in time before....welll you know.
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited September 2019
    MeiLinge wrote: »
    Honestly, they should make it easier to get to level 275. I don't think I can make it to the black mage in time before....welll you know.

I think that in the end ,when they release more content, theyll make it easier, they are making easier and easier to get to 250, kms got a 25% exp redduction form levels 220 to 234, so in the end my guess is theyll lower the exp needed to 275 or theyll make it easier in some way when they release new content and new lore and such.
  • ApocalyptianApocalyptian
    Reactions: 2,330
    edited October 2019
    More content and better diversity of things to do would help immensely.
    Also make archane force easier at lachlien and archana. Make it a party quest for more than one person if ya want. It's total garbage the way it is now. (Not sure about later since I'm already bored and struggling at 227) the thought of even seeing 250 or 275 after all this malarkey and time waste of hours and hours to get exp is just not plausible.
    It shouldn't be easy, I get that I don't want it to be...just add more variety and make it more fun. Then the levels and exp slip by and we don't even notice because we are having fun!
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited October 2019
    The winter patch will have new arcane river dailies, in the form of areal quests for chuchu lachelein and arcana.
    Fuhreak