[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Corsair Vs Ark

DarkHydraFXDarkHydraFX
Reactions: 1,235
edited September 2019 in General Chat
Which class is Mobile and a strong mobber??

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited September 2019
    Ark for sure. You can definitely look up videos to compare the two. Ark's only problem, I feel, is the spell bullets that give buffs that last about a minute and having to maintain them. That and a disappointingly-low uptime for spectre form. That's a personal dislike though, not really indicative of the class.
  • DarkHydraFXDarkHydraFX
    edited September 2019
    any advice for making the flora form as strong as the spectre form ??
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited September 2019
    Not really. I don't play an ark, just really liked it going up to 200.
  • DarkHydraFXDarkHydraFX
    edited September 2019
    Any way to skip or bypass all the Ark related Cutscenes and character/NPC chatter near the beginning??
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited September 2019
    Unfortunately no, and I forgot to mention that earlier, sorry about that.
  • DarkHydraFXDarkHydraFX
    edited September 2019
    im guessing that there's either no way to make the spectre form last longer or that noone knows.
  • Traveler5577Traveler5577
    Reactions: 1,995
    edited September 2019
    i played them both , the mage is hard to learn. but enjoyed the story so far, same with ark. but neither gotten their storys done yet. so , i am going to have to get them both higher leveled soon to get something done. =)
  • DarkHydraFXDarkHydraFX
    edited September 2019
    Corsair ISN'T a mage

• AggraphineAggraphine
    edited September 2019
    I think he may have been referring to illium; not sure though.
  • Penguinz0Penguinz0
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited September 2019
    any advice for making the flora form as strong as the spectre form ??
    This is impossible. "Spectre Form" is basically powered up version of Ark, similar to Kaiser's final transfiguration being his powered up form. Even if you spend a lot of $$$$$$ to make your ark super strong, you're just gonna get more powerful once you enter spectre form. Good thing about Ark, however, is that the power gap between flora form and spectra form is not that huge, compared to kaiser whose power gap between human mode and kaiser mode is humongous.
    im guessing that there's either no way to make the spectre form last longer or that noone knows.
    Abyssal Recall, Ark's 5th job, will give you 30 sec of being able to go spectra form without using gauge meter. Other than that, there's not really a way to make "spectra form last longer" since it's not a buff skill that you can extend. Like I mentioned, the power gap between flora state and spectra state is not that big. The thing about Ark is that you have to keep balance between flora and spectra form and go back and forth efficiently.