[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Who is the best mobber exept kanna

WindAbagahWindAbagah
Reactions: 200
edited September 2019 in General Chat
Hello folks, i absolutely love mobbing, i play in reboot and i currently have canoneer mihuile and wind archer over 210 , i feel those three lack some serious mobbing abilities, i might be wrong but can anyone help me there to find a class that suits me? I have most thing 140 already but i can't seem to stick to a class ...

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited September 2019
    Money-depending, night lord is pretty solid. If you can fund it to the point of mark stars one-shotting, the mobbing is fairly crazy. Pathfinder is pretty great too, if you're in a map that's set up with three levels of platforms(like the first kerning tower star force map or fes2), you can stand on the middle platform and hit it, the top and bottom platforms with no effort. Dual blade gets pretty decent at 5th job, what with getting two screen-nukes, one literal and one effective. Wild hunter is absolutely ridiculous after 5th job, what with jaguar storm summoning all your tamed jaguars around you and being able to use jaguar skills through all of them at once.

Ark and cadena have decent mobbing, but they're dependent on one having sufficient control with the class.
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited September 2019
    WindAbagah wrote: »
    Hello folks, i absolutely love mobbing, i play in reboot and i currently have canoneer mihuile and wind archer over 210 , i feel those three lack some serious mobbing abilities, i might be wrong but can anyone help me there to find a class that suits me? I have most thing 140 already but i can't seem to stick to a class ...

every c;ass is depending on whos using it be one with the character and your voice shall be heard ;)
  • WindAbagahWindAbagah
    edited September 2019
    Yeah .. i liked mihile and was pretty decent on it, im just gonna increase my range i guess
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited September 2019
    Don't feel like you have to stick to one class just because you started with it. There's nothing wrong with finding something you like better than what you're currently playing.

Contrary to what riza would like to preach, some classes simply can't compete with others when it comes to either mobbing or bossing. It isn't a failing on your part, it's just the difference in classes and their skill kits. For example, your mihile won't, can't, compare to my dual blade when it comes to bossing unless you were to throw a lot of money at it.
    Fuhreakdarik
  • WindAbagahWindAbagah
    edited September 2019
    I am in reboot, we can't throw money, lol and i know but this is the third char i bring to 210+ and i have like 5 200s, i had to gollux prequest and tot and everything like 8 time, plus the funding so i had to farm kanna and dailies to get 200+ ACF, mihile is quite fun, and i land 80% of royal guard , but when you miss a royal guard you cant do anything for the next 3 seconds since damage and mobbing without RG simply isnt there
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited September 2019
    Take a whack at pathfinder sometime if you haven't, you may enjoy it.
  • WindAbagahWindAbagah
    edited September 2019
    Made one 140, i dont like the spam 1 ability only even if it is op
  • WindAbagahWindAbagah
    edited September 2019
    And more than that, it's too much like wind archer , like really similar so... would stay with WA instead...
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited September 2019
    Yeah .. i liked mihile and was pretty decent on it, im just gonna increase my range i guess

mihile looks nice but u have some serious micro managing in mobbing whixch makes it fairly annoying to me
  • wthNoIDwthNoID
    Reactions: 970
    edited September 2019
    Evan....
    even more so if the maps a up/down map
    combo skills.... area of effects.... multi hitting awesomeness....
    not even counting their 5th job skills combos
    Made one 140, i dont like the spam 1 ability only even if it is op

pathfinder.... your not doing it right if your only spamming the one skill XD
    got to use the skill hotkey thing (were you can put 3 skills under one key inside maplestory with optional chat line when using it)
    and put both skills under one key lol (also note they dont stack well so order matters thinks its heavy hit skill then the multishot skill)

but yea kinda disappointing attack options to mix it up but (same boat have not got their hyper attack skill/ 5th job skills) kinda side lined them =x
  • rizariza
    edited September 2019
    That's a good start lol I think mihile is pretty fun but remember what you like and what you invest in will always be better than the rest. Its all about mastery in what you like and I feel that's the way to pick a class.
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    Don't feel like you have to stick to one class just because you started with it. There's nothing wrong with finding something you like better than what you're currently playing.

Contrary to what riza would like to preach, some classes simply can't compete with others when it comes to either mobbing or bossing. It isn't a failing on your part, it's just the difference in classes and their skill kits. For example, your mihile won't, can't, compare to my dual blade when it comes to bossing unless you were to throw a lot of money at it.

To some extent, this statement can be true to most who aren't great veteran maplers like the great luscean. Every class has pros and cons and once you know them you work around your weaknesses. Holygirrafe showed most of the maple world that bishops can be op by making a battle bishop and doing what most say you cant do.

WindAbagah the best advice riza can give you is to believe in yourself and never listen to people here literally. When you dream big and aim high theres nothing you can't do. I have done this as well with bishop as I defied logic in itself and game-wise. Mihile is what you make it just like other classes. If you check youtube you can see some dual blades who are insanely funded lose in a speed race against classes like bishop? cough* cough*

Bro be revolutionary and all doors will open :D
    luna02
  • WindAbagahWindAbagah
    edited September 2019
    That is some deep talk there ryza ! Lol but anyway i am an old mapler i am on and off since 2003 so ... i just always come back to slash some mobs and that's why i was looking for mobbing ideas ! This is what i like, slashing monsters , mihile is fun for that aspect, the whole map disapear every 3 second , while wind archer ia fun for the fact teiffing just melts everything everywhere,that is my problem, i like every class for some reason and dont like them for other reasons....

For the pathfinder info, i know about the dual attack on a hotkey, but that brings it back to one button to press alone ...

By some extent aran was my main pre-BB but the combo system was not what it is now , it was much harder so i might try that again maybe , since you dont have to smash buttons as yoi had to...

My aran pre BB was 12x and i had a 150 bishop , miss that skele plvl with genesis...
  • rizariza
    edited September 2019
    That is some deep talk there ryza ! Lol but anyway i am an old mapler i am on and off since 2003 so ... i just always come back to slash some mobs and that's why i was looking for mobbing ideas ! This is what i like, slashing monsters , mihile is fun for that aspect, the whole map disapear every 3 second , while wind archer ia fun for the fact teiffing just melts everything everywhere,that is my problem, i like every class for some reason and dont like them for other reasons....

For the pathfinder info, i know about the dual attack on a hotkey, but that brings it back to one button to press alone ...

By some extent aran was my main pre-BB but the combo system was not what it is now , it was much harder so i might try that again maybe , since you dont have to smash buttons as yoi had to...

My aran pre BB was 12x and i had a 150 bishop , miss that skele plvl with genesis...

Yeah bro there's a lot of characters and with the new legion system it's great for players or returning players to try all classes and make the decision after test and trial. Like you said there are aspects in everything to like and dislike and thats what maple is all about. finding the story that fits for you.

I played kaiser for years but after hosting Ursus raids when it first came out and no one can beat it cause of how they organized the raids, I hosted server raids and organized it and used a bishop mule to do so. Was first to kill it in server and had fastest record before damage cap removal. Through the test and trail phrase, you will find and know what your class is.

GL and have fun with the training :D
    luna02
  • WindAbagahWindAbagah
    edited September 2019
    I have all characters 140, but as it is 140 is really not like 210, so i will make them all 200 to feel the 5th job, like you said, legion is key, already at 5k legion but lets go to 7k!