[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

well i am back in mapleworld.

Traveler5577Traveler5577
Reactions: 1,995
edited September 2019 in General Chat
due to me being away for RL reasons. how is everyone else. and i noticed just now from the page, there was a merge happening or something? which worlds gotten merged this time?? and how is everyone else? what have you all been upto??

PS.. has anyone fed Horntail while i was away?? sighs??

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited September 2019
    How long has it been since you played last?

As to the merge that happened, yes that's a thing that did in fact happen. An actual world merge, mind you, and not just another can-kicking world alliance. The v207 notes state which worlds went where:
    toMYYPG.png

As far as "how is everyone": eternally angry at nexon because of a whole host of reasons or justifications. And "what have [you] been up to": complaining about the former.

So basically business as usual, I guess.
  • Traveler5577Traveler5577
    edited September 2019
    well its been sence somewhat march or may 2018, i been away from the game for a year and a few months. just checked on things. my characters are in good health and fine, and i didnt use the returning player gift yet. but i have 21 hours to do so. i saw a newer class available the pathfinder bow user. i want to learn that one. is it a fun story and easyer class? mobbing? mobility type and fair on easy bosses and group content?
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited September 2019
    Pathfinder's definitely pretty fun imo. It's an explorer archer, no open advance from marksman or bowmaster though. Unsure if or when that may change. Mobbing is absolutely ridiculous from 2nd job onward, mobility comparable to the other two explorer archers, maybe a little bit better thanks to a 3rd job skill. I'm not entirely sure on bosses or group content because I never really did much bossing with it in its trip to 200.
    edited September 2019
    will it be available for another burning project maybe because getting it to lvl 140-150 i hope is nessary. and which of the merged worlds is active with guilds atm? is scania active or dead?
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited September 2019
    I think aurora edges out over elysium in terms of population. Scania is doing okay-ish population-wise, bera is utterly packed but most of that might just be bots.

As for a burning, it might not be eligible for a burning event for a while yet, it's only been out a couple months at this point. I don't recall, offhand, how long blaster, cadena, illium and ark were excluded from burning events after their release. Give it a shot without burning though, I did and got it to 200 in around a week and a half.
    edited September 2019
    that is nice, i have a set of classes and things in mardia.. that got merged into Aurora... now do you know any active guilds in Aurora atm? i will look into the guild section to see. myself but if u know any i appreciate the help. i will use the burning on either pathfinder if i can, or cadina, or ark atm. those werent worked on in pre marida setting. i been on scania the most before i took a long long break heh. but thanks for help on info so far :-)
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited September 2019
    All my stuff is on bera, so I don't really know what all guilds are on aurora. Sorry for that.
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited September 2019
    due to me being away for RL reasons. how is everyone else. and i noticed just now from the page, there was a merge happening or something? which worlds gotten merged this time?? and how is everyone else? what have you all been upto??

PS.. has anyone fed Horntail while i was away?? sighs??

The game has been pretty much the same, no real problem solving and a lot of angry and unsatisfied players. Horntail I think gets daily meals but people need to show balrog some love the forgotten beast of our generation.

I think the new merges have just put a minor bandage on the issue but hasn't really resolve anything I think world transfers are the way to go.
    edited September 2019
    well lvl 88 on my ark in aurora... :3 how fun.
  • rizariza
    edited September 2019
    well lvl 88 on my ark in aurora... :3 how fun.

gl kid your going to need it ;)
    edited September 2019
    well now i am about to reach lvl 150
    on ark wow this has gone fast.
  • rizariza
    edited September 2019
    well now i am about to reach lvl 150
    on ark wow this has gone fast.

gz i never played arc but it seems like a good class. gl on the training and what server your in :D
    edited September 2019
    aurora, probelm is, thou, i cannot find a way to continue the story at all. i went and did Lil Richies beach questline, then kerning city swamp quests ( no medal from it.) then i tryed but then, something told me to check on Kaisers place and wanted my help doing those which i avoided and didnt do, somehow this feels bugged...
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2019
    I have a guild in Scania if you're not already too invested in Aurora. PM on forums and I'll invite.
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited September 2019
    aurora, probelm is, thou, i cannot find a way to continue the story at all. i went and did Lil Richies beach questline, then kerning city swamp quests ( no medal from it.) then i tryed but then, something told me to check on Kaisers place and wanted my help doing those which i avoided and didnt do, somehow this feels bugged...

Welcome to buggstory ;)