[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Blaze Wizard: Fires of creation change.

Zaros_RunaZaros_Runa
Reactions: 1,150
edited October 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
The change done to Fires of creation where you hold down to cast the fox otherwise you get the lion... it's annoying, the UI is gone and it barely makes a sound or a visual effect when you cast Fires of creation.

My suggestion is simple: revert it back to how it was.

The UI was fine, you had a clearer idea of when you were properly casting it and if you were getting the lion or the fox and it did have a clear audio for either animal.

As it is right now I sometimes cast the 5th job skill thinking I have an animal and it turns out I have the other. (Having invisible skills or lots of cash effects on makes it even worse).

Can any of the other like 3 or 4 people in the server that play blaze agree with me? I hope i'm not alone in this.
Fuhreak

Comments

• PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited October 2019
    Honestly they could make an appearance toggle, or some way that maybe doesn't revolve around when the skill is cast. I personally like my lil Fox buddy...albeit on my 153 BW.
  • Zaros_RunaZaros_Runa
    Reactions: 1,150
    edited October 2019
    Petalmagic wrote: »
    Honestly they could make an appearance toggle, or some way that maybe doesn't revolve around when the skill is cast. I personally like my lil Fox buddy...albeit on my 153 BW.

Savage Flame, the 5th job skill, works around which animal you have summoned. So it's not about which animal you like more or which one is more cute, you need to know which one you are using depending on the situation and as it's now with the change... it's really hard to tell.
    Fuhreak
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2019
    I Agree with this. It was fine before and you could easily pick which animal you wanted.
    I'm sure the change was done to prevent people from accidentally moving when they didn't want to, but honestly it wasn't that big of an issue.
    If they really wanted to fix that they could have put it on Up/Down since it's less likely one of those keys will move you when casting.
    Zaros_Runa