[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Nexon launcher news turns to black screen randomly

ArtifexArtifex
Reactions: 1,050
edited June 2019 in Tech Support
This issue started a couple of weeks ago, but it has gotten annoying enough for me to finally submit a report about it, especially when I was trying to read the patch notes tonight. No matter what device I try, when I am reading the news through the Nexon Launcher, the entire news page would randomly turn completely black, forcing me to close it and re-open it, only to have the same thing happen again.
ota9x55ruri2ppon

Comments

• DancemonDancemon
    Reactions: 1,535
    edited June 2019
    I know lots of People are having the same Problem over the last couple of weeks

the only way to read any notice is check it out on the official Website, since whatever is posted in the launcher disappears after a couple of seconds

not sure if this Problem is only for european Players or also for the american ones
    ota9x55ruri2ppon
  • ArtifexArtifex
    Reactions: 1,050
    edited June 2019
    I'm American, so I think it's not just you guys.
    ota9x55ruri2ppon
  • BoomSodaBoomSoda
    Reactions: 420
    Same as me, it really annoyed me, please check it out ,Nexon.Open the official site to see every little thing is so inconvenient.
    Artifexota9x55ruri2ppon
  • GoldAdventurerGoldAdventurer
    Reactions: 2,645
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2019
    Same, it seems to be a bug.
    Artifexota9x55ruri2ppon
  • ota9x55ruri2pponota9x55ruri2ppon
    Reactions: 1,580
    edited October 2019
    THIS thread is exactly what I was looking SOOOO hard for! Finally found this!!!
    Nexon support needs to address this issue OR Nexon would NOT see me back in another few years...
    Logging onto Maple website just to see updates when I could just one-click my launcher? Bad joke.
    Not wasting my precious life (not too much anyway) on a game, launcher should do its job.

I am so glad I found this thread, less glad that Nexon has NOT addressed about this (by being silent on this thread).