[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

bug to enter auction house and cash shop

Dangellos96Dangellos96
Reactions: 220
edited October 2019 in Bug Reporting
Around here again, after the last patch v208 the game was not the same again. I take a lot of time to enter but at the end of it all I can, My big problem now is that I cannot enter the cash shop and auction house, when I try to enter any of the aforementioned it sends me to select channel and when I do it I boot the whole game and if I get lucky I put the pin and bounces me again, I already have more than 2 weeks with this problem it is actually something very annoying because I can not play, unfortunately this problem makes people move away from the game, I got bored of trying and I have done many things to fix it and they don't work for me. My pc meets the requirements it asks for the game to work and I really don't know what the problem will be. before I played as quietly but now with this patch v208 it was not the same again. I hope for a solution soon as the dark totem event is approaching and I doubt it will take advantage of it since it does not let me connect. Thank you.

Comments

• HuskyDMHuskyDM
    Reactions: 3,745
    edited October 2019
    What operating system are you running?
  • Dangellos96Dangellos96
    edited October 2019
    Windows 10, the problem is that because now I try to enter the ah and I was only 40 seconds and I boot to login again.
  • YodaYoda
    Reactions: 1,045
    edited October 2019
    Around here again, after the last patch v208 the game was not the same again. I take a lot of time to enter but at the end of it all I can, My big problem now is that I cannot enter the cash shop and auction house, when I try to enter any of the aforementioned it sends me to select channel and when I do it I boot the whole game and if I get lucky I put the pin and bounces me again, I already have more than 2 weeks with this problem it is actually something very annoying because I can not play, unfortunately this problem makes people move away from the game, I got bored of trying and I have done many things to fix it and they don't work for me. My pc meets the requirements it asks for the game to work and I really don't know what the problem will be. before I played as quietly but now with this patch v208 it was not the same again. I hope for a solution soon as the dark totem event is approaching and I doubt it will take advantage of it since it does not let me connect. Thank you.

Same here.
    And there are others.
    Why is it that nobody is acknowledging this?
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited October 2019
    Yoda wrote: »
    Same here.
    And there are others.

I'm able to enter the cash shop just fine on Windows 10. I did so about 20 minutes ago to claim reward points.

It's possible there's an issue connecting to the server, check your internet connection and try restarting your internet if necessary.
    Yoda
  • YodaYoda
    edited October 2019
    Neospector wrote: »
    Yoda wrote: »
    Same here.
    And there are others.

I'm able to enter the cash shop just fine on Windows 10. I did so about 20 minutes ago to claim reward points.

It's possible there's an issue connecting to the server, check your internet connection and try restarting your internet if necessary.

Well, it had never happened before the october 2nd update, and yeah I restarted my modem and tried many solutions from forums and stuff.

HOWEVER, you gave me an idea, I'm going to try it and if it works I'll update it.
  • YodaYoda
    edited October 2019
    So, I thought maaaaybe my router was having problems, I connected directly to the modem. Nothing.
    I tried some other stuff too. I think we will have to wait for someday when something happens "magically" to get this fixed. I'm kinda giving up.

The biggest problem here (and I think this is happening to all the others that are reporting the same issue) is that I can enter the game -after a couple thousand tries, so you're pretty happy, but then anything with a screen transition will disconnect you again, for instance: inferno wolf, screen to black to fight a boss, auction house, flag race and specially the cash shop.
  • Dangellos96Dangellos96
    edited November 2019
    Your problem was solved?
  • Dangellos96Dangellos96
    edited November 2019
    Hello again here, I have the problem of not being able to enter the auction house, the problem is that every time I try it, it returns me to choose the channels. In the same way when I want to do Comercci Republic at party the same thing happens to me. Any solution on this problem? I have this problem since the new patch v208. I hope the solution soon!
  • YodaYoda
    edited November 2019
    Hello, so, my problem was not solved by the support, I tried everything until someone suggested me to use a VPN, so I did and I'm able to play now. I don't know if it would fix everyone's problem.

Still don't know what the problem is, though. I'm no computer expert at all.
  • Dangellos96Dangellos96
    edited November 2019
    what vpn did you use? or how did you create a vpn?
  • YodaYoda
    edited November 2019
    Forget about it
    https://support-maplestory.nexon.net/hc/en-us/articles/115000958183-Can-I-use-VPN-to-play-Nexon-games-

We'll just have to wait and see if someday we'll be able to play again
  • DaylDayl
    Reactions: 420
    edited December 2019
    I have been having the same issue presented since recently.