[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.220 Moonlight Magic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

SlicedTime

About

Username
SlicedTime
Joined
Visits
902
Last Active
Roles
Member
Points
1,720
Badges
13
Posts
105

Comments

  • I think they should just give us a collection system for chairs a bit akin to the medal system. E.g. when you get a chair, you can either keep it as an item or dissolve it into an account-wide collection, where it remains usable to you across your a…
  • A better controller support system would be lovely, the current one is barely functional. The last time I tried it the buttons on the configuration matched to the positions shown in the hot-swap bar in a weird, unintuitive way, instead of the actual…
  • Aggraphine wrote: » SlicedTime wrote: » AKradian wrote: » I like stories. But I hate boss fights. So I think Nexon should add a "skip" button to boss fights and just give me the rewards without me having to go through the unpleasant part. W…
  • AKradian wrote: » I like stories. But I hate boss fights. So I think Nexon should add a "skip" button to boss fights and just give me the rewards without me having to go through the unpleasant part. What do you say? Yes, but that wouldn't re…
  • Unfortunately not really. The in-game controller mapper is pretty bad and by my recollection doesn't even support all of the available keys. Additionally, at least when I last tried it, the button mapping itself worked in a bizarre way where instea…
  • I reckon you have to use whatever your NPC interaction/harvest key is instead of the space bar. For whatever reason, some of the key prompts don't update when changing key configurations. So, try pressing whatever button you use for harvesting inste…
  • I feel like this should really be a part of the base site at this point.
  • Fuhreak is right on the money. Even trying this out would very much hurt the game, the markets would be full of hacked gear with perfect potentials in mere moments.
  • Latemaster wrote: » [...] Some maple servers were shut down in past and ems didn't really die, nxeurope and nx america just merged and games merged aswell. Though gms and ems were basically the 2 most far away servers contentwise and for some wei…
  • Jingleberry wrote: » Aggraphine wrote: » Jingleberry wrote: » The reason why the browser shows this site is not secure is that they aren't using an HTTPS connection to secure the traffic. However, if you are accessing their NX purchase store, …
  • Depending on how the game is built converting a 32-bit application to a 64-bit application is either trivial (e.g. recompile with different target) or very laborous (e.g. change everything about how pointers are used). My guess would be on the latte…
  • If you want to get into the math of it, here's a more detailed explanation on how IED% works: https://strategywiki.org/wiki/MapleStory/Formulas#Ignore_DEF
  • It's not about it being a little bit iffy or requiring a bit of work, it's about whether or not you want to hand Nexon the keys to your legal identity. What other entertainment service requires that? Or is SSN just not that important in the states? …
  • I for one would not feel comfortable giving my SSN to an international tech giant, and much less Nexon that hasn't really done that much to earn our trust. After all, it's a piece of sensitive information that could be easily used for fraud if a sec…
  • Didn't you already have a thread like this? I don't think anyone's really against the idea, but the length and format of the post make the suggestion pretty unapproachable.
  • A pretty good rule of thumb is to kill the highest level guys you can one-shot. Here's some solid-looking guide, took me a whopping 20 seconds to find: https://gamesmeta.com/maplestory-leveling-guide/ Nitpicking on others' grammar whilst using in…
  • I had similar issues with a previous keyboard I had. I recommend checking the inputs used when doing a big jump to the left via some sort of keyboard checker (e.g. http://keyboardchecker.com/ or http://en.key-test.ru/). If my assumption is correct, …
  • Naming and shaming is against the forum code of conduct AFAIK. See last few points of http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/6835/code-of-conduct#latest Reporting Abuse: - The forums are not the channel for reporting players. - Report…
  • This may sound harsh, but I don't quite understand the situation here. In the first message, you claim that GMs may retaliate against complaints about trade block by further trade blocking your account? Then you explain that you were discriminated i…
  • StayGold wrote: » Fix'd.