[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.233 Destiny: Remastered Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

innncg

About

Username
innncg
Joined
Visits
228
Last Active
Roles
Member
Points
555
Badges
5
Posts
19

Comments

  • innncg wrote: » Where is the compensation for the server lag happened in Elysium? Just a joke on the bias on the threatments to Reboot and Elysium server. Reboot is fked -> immediate post + compensation. Elysium is fked -> no post for m…
  • Where is the compensation for the server lag happened in Elysium?
  • Everyone knows who is producing mesos in normal server. Unlike KMS, where the meso is farmed by real players and the meso p/c is much steady cuz of large player base. However, we GMS does not have enough f2p players in normal server to farm mesos, a…
  • Why do not we change Shikigami Haunting Boost from 5% to 2% per level? 4th job skill only receive 2% boost for all other classes except kanna.
  • The lag issue when bossing is still there. Upgrade your server plz!
  • Ghiblee wrote: » Familiar Progress Issue Update #2: After our last Familiar progress announcement, we received a few reports concerning how player's Familiar data would not be saved properly. We would like to inform you that we are looking into t…
  • Ghiblee wrote: » Hello, We are aware of the recent server lag and disconnection and are in the progress of investigating the issues. Hoping it can be addressed soon for all the affected worlds. Thank you for letting us know. Look forward to y…
  • microwave wrote: » innncg wrote: » luna02 wrote: » xxHorntailxx wrote: » Ever since everyone has come home because COVID-19 after the maintenance, the servers were lagging so bad that we couldn't clear all the hard bosses last night. I'm in …
  • luna02 wrote: » xxHorntailxx wrote: » Ever since everyone has come home because COVID-19 after the maintenance, the servers were lagging so bad that we couldn't clear all the hard bosses last night. I'm in Elysium server. A lot of people have be…
  • luna02 wrote: » xxHorntailxx wrote: » Ever since everyone has come home because COVID-19 after the maintenance, the servers were lagging so bad that we couldn't clear all the hard bosses last night. I'm in Elysium server. A lot of people have be…
  • I do not know if you are working on it or not. However, if this issue is aware by nexon, please at least say something about the lag issue in public.
  • AKradian wrote: » Optimize player experience by making everyone suffer lag, crowding, ks'ing, and spam together? No, thank you. lol. Biggest joke is that Elysium is more laggy than Bera atm even with much less population.
  • Lag still exists in Elysium. Especially when u have six man party.
  • I can confirm Elysium is extremely laggy when bossing and training. I think your point is right that NA nexon has undercut the bandwidth of Elysium and gives to server with more population like bera though I have no evidence.
  • What about the legion blocks from lab sever?
  • whether there is a world merging in the near future?
  • Any update? Or shall I go to sleep now without any hope to be solved in the following couple of hours.